Jogle, -36 hrs and counting....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Ok, managed to get the weather sorted, now just got to make sure it lasts through to 29 March.....
    Being honest, what are the chances of that ?!!? cheers, Dave.

    Tags:

  2. John B

    John B Guest

    Dave wrote:

    > Ok, managed to get the weather sorted, now just got to make sure it lasts through to 29 March.....
    > Being honest, what are the chances of that ?!!? cheers, Dave.

    Having looked at your timetable, I hope you are not going to announce some revelaton on the 1st
    of April ;-)

    John B

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "John B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Dave wrote:
    >
    > > Ok, managed to get the weather sorted, now just got to make sure it
    lasts
    > > through to 29 March..... Being honest, what are the chances of that ?!!? cheers, Dave.
    >
    > Having looked at your timetable, I hope you are not going to announce some revelaton on the 1st of
    > April ;-)
    >
    > John B

    Hmmm....revelation....George taking the world to war...it's an idea I guess. Get back home, phone
    George on 1st April and call him a damn fool ;-)...mind you, not much of a revelation that one, is
    it ? Cheers, Dave.

    (and just to add to the fun, I've woken up this a.m. with a pain similar to abcess under a crowned
    tooth. Still too late to do anything about it now. Hopefully painkillers and heavy exercise will get
    me over it !)

  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Ok, last time on ng for 10 days. I'm off to John O' Groats tomorrow, ready for my Lands End attempt.
    Many thanks for all the encouragement and advice received from my fellow ng users. Cheers, see y'all
    later (hopefully ;-) Dave. One man, his bike and a hammock (and the sun's still shining -
    yessss!...well during the day at any rate!)