John Forester's "Efficient Cycling"

Matt Ashbrook

Guest
Anyone know how to get a copy of the book "Efficient Cycling" by John Forester? I went to his web
site, but he doesn't sell it there. I tried the email address given there and my email came back as
undeliverable. Any / all help appreciated.

Thanks, Matt A.

"Effective Cycling" by Forester sells for $44 at www.bn.com (Barnes and Noble).

Jay

Alton Jay Mitchell <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "Effective Cycling" by Forester sells for $44 at www.bn.com (Barnes and Noble).

Only $24.50 at amazon.com (paperback, 6th ed). You can frequently find this book at used book stores
as well. It has been around for a long time.

In article <mwO5b.356799$uu5.69358@sccrnsc04>, [email protected] says...
> Anyone know how to get a copy of the book "Efficient Cycling" by John Forester? I went to his web
> site, but he doesn't sell it there. I tried the email address given there and my email came back
> as undeliverable. Any / all help appreciated.

Amazon stocks it. $24.50 new, used copies under $15.

http://tinyurl.com/mbdp should take you right to it.

--
[email protected] is Joshua Putnam <http://www.phred.org/~josh/> Updated Bicycle Touring Books List:
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/bike/tourbooks.html

In article <mwO5b.356799$uu5.69358@sccrnsc04>, [email protected] says...
> Anyone know how to get a copy of the book "Efficient Cycling" by John Forester? I went to his web
> site, but he doesn't sell it there. I tried the email address given there and my email came back
> as undeliverable. Any / all help appreciated.

Effective, not Efficient.

Amazon stocks it. $24.50 new, used copies under $15.

http://tinyurl.com/mbel should take you right to it.

--
[email protected] is Joshua Putnam <http://www.phred.org/~josh/> Updated Infrared Photography Books
List: <http://www.phred.org/~josh/photo/irbooks.html

"Matt Ashbrook" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:mwO5b.356799$uu5.69358@sccrnsc04...
> Anyone know how to get a copy of the book "Efficient Cycling" by John Forester?

If you want the 6th edition of Effective Cycling you can get it at half.com delivered in the USA for
$13.14, the older editions should cost less. Here's a list of some places that sell it with
delivered prices: http://www.addall.com/New/compare.cgi?dispCurr=USD&id=201002&isbn=0262560704&loca-
tion=10000&thetime=20030907160047&author=&title=&state=AK

If that link doesn't work, and Addall search will give the info: http://www.addall.com/

Regards, Larry