John Kerry - Your opinion

limerickman said:
Seems to me that you're stuck in turd grade, amico,

What a ****ing idiot !
"i after e, except after c" - just what the hell is this supposed to be ?
You're spreading your idiocy everywhere, Bert.

You bastardise the english language and then start mouthing off rules of grammar in a language which you cannot communicate in !

THE RULE IS : "I" before "E", except after "C", you crud.
Believe - receive.

You really are completely and utterly dense.
Surely 'mi amigo Jethro' (Ed). He might start doing Spanish, and the we'll have to bring in Basta Ya!. I watched Sky 'til the footy started. No Boulton, but I liked the bit about GB giving a moratorium on the Hispanics, they think it's an amnesty, and they are pouring into the south in large numbers. So that's the Hispanic bribery sorted. One thing that wasn't mentioned though was that the Army relies on them to enlist and boost the numbers. SO WELCOME TO THE NEW CANNON FODDER. What has he done to bribe the blacks to vote for him?
Digging up Geronimo, what a family!

FredC said:
Surely 'mi amigo Jethro' (Ed). He might start doing Spanish, and the we'll have to bring in Basta Ya!. I watched Sky 'til the footy started. No Boulton, but I liked the bit about GB giving a moratorium on the Hispanics, they think it's an amnesty, and they are pouring into the south in large numbers. So that's the Hispanic bribery sorted. One thing that wasn't mentioned though was that the Army relies on them to enlist and boost the numbers. SO WELCOME TO THE NEW CANNON FODDER. What has he done to bribe the blacks to vote for him?
Digging up Geronimo, what a family!

Perhaps Basta Ya ! would volunteer as cannon fodder ?
I'd galdly light the fuse and watch him/her/it disappear in to the wide blue yonder.

See Michael Moore has hired 1200 volunteers to man polling station to watch for electoral fraud.

I wonder will they be imposing this type of electoral democracy in Iraq and
Afghanistan ?
Try telling the local warlord that his voting card wasn't stamped properly !

The blacks used to vote democrat, but they appear to have gone native and
are backing Oliver the Chimp.

limerickman said:
Perhaps Basta Ya ! would volunteer as cannon fodder ?
I'd galdly light the fuse and watch him/her/it disappear in to the wide blue yonder.

See Michael Moore has hired 1200 volunteers to man polling station to watch for electoral fraud.

I wonder will they be imposing this type of electoral democracy in Iraq and
Afghanistan ?
Try telling the local warlord that his voting card wasn't stamped properly !

The blacks used to vote democrat, but they appear to have gone native and
are backing Oliver the Chimp.
Tell me then why has GB recalled American troops to control the elections in their country against non existent terrorist attacks?. and the Black Watch are now put in the shooting gallery. It might be a bit odd but isn't it that the miniscule threat would be on a par with the Communists wrecking the polling system? He's got the neurotics neurotic. I think I might be off by next week from some of this stuff, but I'll still support you as best I can. Must get back to scripting for comedy. It's not szbert, but he has given me the opportunity to parody John Wayneker in the list of USeless tosspots. All of his stuff is so cliche it puts him as a clown. What about the Lone Ranger? He wore a mask and Tonto his Indian pal Kimu sabi was called Harold Smith. They were both invisible to society. The boots on the other foot now the wankers make themselves well known. What's the difference? The control of the media.

It seems that today's progressives, who are mostly leftists, fear anyone with testosterone and blindly support anyone against their political rivals. I've yet to hear a "progressive" publicly denounce ALF, NAMBLA, NARAL, ACT UP and other extremist, leftist domestic terror groups. Yes, the right has similar issues - but you're on the left, so I'm shooting my (blunt tipped:) ) arrows at you right now.
I believe if someone breaks the law, they should be held accountable; including the ELF & other's. I understand the FBI(?) is after the Earth Liberation Front for arson which is a serious crime. I'm not too familiar w/ the other's you mentioned. The laws do need to be amended, in my progressive opinion. Too many non-violent/victimless offenders are being warehoused (incarcerated) for extended periods of time. It cost's, what :confused: -@ $35k/year to keep someone in prison. What is the yearly tuition for Stanford or Yale for that matter. See where we place our priorities. Our punishments are still based on draconian judeo/christian good/evil archetypes & it's not going to be changed anytime soon, judging from polls. If the majority of people want to keep jailing our population (>1mil. incarcerated now) don't ***** about taxes, why there are so many jobs in the correction field, & why companies like Wackenhut are monopolizing on this shameful situation.

davidmc said:
I believe if someone breaks the law, they should be held accountable; including the ELF & other's. I understand the FBI(?) is after the Earth Liberation Front for arson which is a serious crime. I'm not too familiar w/ the other's you mentioned. The laws do need to be amended, in my progressive opinion. Too many non-violent/victimless offenders are being warehoused (incarcerated) for extended periods of time. It cost's, what :confused: -@ $35k/year to keep someone in prison. What is the yearly tuition for Stanford or Yale for that matter. See where we place our priorities. Our punishments are still based on draconian judeo/christian good/evil archetypes & it's not going to be changed anytime soon, judging from polls. If the majority of people want to keep jailing our population (>1mil. incarcerated now) don't ***** about taxes, why there are so many jobs in the correction field, & why companies like Wackenhut are monopolizing on this shameful situation.
Don't give me that bull. Draconian judeo/ christian. Christian Europe does not have capital punishment. The US take on the judeo perspective of an eye for an eye. Thus you still have capital punishment.

FredC said:
Tell me then why has GB recalled American troops to control the elections in their country against non existent terrorist attacks?. and the Black Watch are now put in the shooting gallery. It might be a bit odd but isn't it that the miniscule threat would be on a par with the Communists wrecking the polling system? He's got the neurotics neurotic. I think I might be off by next week from some of this stuff, but I'll still support you as best I can. Must get back to scripting for comedy. It's not szbert, but he has given me the opportunity to parody John Wayneker in the list of USeless tosspots. All of his stuff is so cliche it puts him as a clown. What about the Lone Ranger? He wore a mask and Tonto his Indian pal Kimu sabi was called Harold Smith. They were both invisible to society. The boots on the other foot now the wankers make themselves well known. What's the difference? The control of the media.

Blair is making a balls of it - the Black Watch and Scots Guards going in to bail out the Yanks in the Triangle of Death.
Seems to me that the British regiments have been doing a professional job in
Southern Iraq (few local casualties, few British casualties).
Now they're being dragged closer to the yanks.

The locals will spot this.

limerickman said:
Blair is making a balls of it - the Black Watch and Scots Guards going in to bail out the Yanks in the Triangle of Death.
Seems to me that the British regiments have been doing a professional job in
Southern Iraq (few local casualties, few British casualties).
Now they're being dragged closer to the yanks.

The locals will spot this.
This just proves that the Yanks have made a complete balls of it, and are getting deeper in the ****. Because our lads are good at PR, the poor sods have to go to the Triangle and try to rectify what the incompetents have created. Well that's what happens when you have an Army of John Waynekers. Did you see he claimed 24 years service cowering and hiding, no doubt in the field kitchen boiling grits and jowels, pork and beans.

This should say it all,

His favorite Red Sox is 'Manny Ortez'. The guy is from Boston and he doesn't even know the name of our two best players. He's more of a bandwagon fan than people out in CA.

His fav Sox player is someone who never even played for the Sox. So Kerry even has to lie about sports... Dear God

TrekDedicated said:
This should say it all,

His favorite Red Sox is 'Manny Ortez'. The guy is from Boston and he doesn't even know the name of our two best players. He's more of a bandwagon fan than people out in CA.

His fav Sox player is someone who never even played for the Sox. So Kerry even has to lie about sports... Dear God
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle obviously never took a pasting in a stage race then.

No use asking me about Sox my friend, but he has to practice lying because all politicians do, it's a pre-requisite of office. What about John Wayneker? another self inflicted gun shot, he's taking friendly fire to seriously. Thomas Edison invented the lightbulb. What next? He must have got mixed up with the band Edison Lighthouse. Must be all that funny stuff he smoked in Afghanistan.

I think John Kerry is basically O.K. but I can't help but picture him as an undertaker. He just looks like the kind of guy you'd see arranging funerals whereas Clinton comes across as more of a ladies man, bright and chirpy. Other times you imagine him as a shadowy, gothic organist in a darkened church, tapping out a funeral dirge.
One newspaper over here noted the similarity between Kerry and Lurch in the Adams family. The heading was: "Will we have Lurch in the White House?"
I wonder if it would be an election booster for the Democrats if Kerry chose the Adams Family music as his background theme as he walks onstage with Morticia. Then all the Democrats in the crowd could snap their fingers to the theme.
Joking aside, I hope he wins regardless.

velogal said:
as woman i think kerry is kind of creepy. like your friends dad who leers at you when you go to their house.

Carrera said:
I think John Kerry is basically O.K. but I can't help but picture him as an undertaker. He just looks like the kind of guy you'd see arranging funerals whereas Clinton comes across as more of a ladies man, bright and chirpy. Other times you imagine him as a shadowy, gothic organist in a darkened church, tapping out a funeral dirge.
One newspaper over here noted the similarity between Kerry and Lurch in the Adams family. The heading was: "Will we have Lurch in the White House?"
I wonder if it would be an election booster for the Democrats if Kerry chose the Adams Family music as his background theme as he walks onstage with Morticia. Then all the Democrats in the crowd could snap their fingers to the theme.
Joking aside, I hope he wins regardless.
When I first read the mail my first thoughts were that here was someone who could stick a few words together in a comprehensive construction. Don't worry about his LH parting, mind you he should have had his hair cut. Hey this is image land. Well not in Surrey with the fringe on top. You must remember that Bush is the funeral organiser, bringing home bodies in bags, but not on TV. A change for the US in Presidency would give breathing space for all concerned in the world of non proliferation of world antagonism. Hey I like Morticia and Gomez. Much better than the Clampetts who live in the Hilly Billy Warehouse with Mossad. Does any of the clowns want to know where Mossad live in London? Incidentally very interesting today. Suicide bomber in Tel Aviv. Why? Because Sharon said that when Yasser dies he won't get buried in Jerusalem. The ****.

FredC said:
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle obviously never took a pasting in a stage race then.

Hmmmm, no matter what I'm doing on my bike it's relaxing (whether it be racing, sprints, or group rides), even if it is pain and barely being able to breathe, I love it. Sorry you can't feel the same.

Did anyone see the quick story in Mountain Bike magazine comparing Bush and Kerry on bikes? I found it funny..

Freddy, you really do hate the jews don't you. Why?

FredC said:
When I first read the mail my first thoughts were that here was someone who could stick a few words together in a comprehensive construction. Don't worry about his LH parting, mind you he should have had his hair cut. Hey this is image land. Well not in Surrey with the fringe on top. You must remember that Bush is the funeral organiser, bringing home bodies in bags, but not on TV. A change for the US in Presidency would give breathing space for all concerned in the world of non proliferation of world antagonism. Hey I like Morticia and Gomez. Much better than the Clampetts who live in the Hilly Billy Warehouse with Mossad. Does any of the clowns want to know where Mossad live in London? Incidentally very interesting today. Suicide bomber in Tel Aviv. Why? Because Sharon said that when Yasser dies he won't get buried in Jerusalem. The ****.

You must remember that Bush is the funeral organiser, bringing home bodies in bags, but not on TV. A change for the US in Presidency would give breathing space for all concerned in the world of non proliferation of world antagonism.
Agree w/ you there. Thats what i been saying the last 5 or so pages. >1200 US &, about 100 british war dead; all orchestrated by a war dodger-bush. At least Clinton was a rhodes scholar. Bush was, well...Bush. Clinton may have had articles brought against him for doing what guy's do. What do republicans do for fun :confused: Oh yeah-export jobs & the associated profits, offshore so they don't have to pay their evil taxes. That $ might, somehow, make it to the military if they don't get it offshore quick enough. We can't have that, now, can we ?