John Kerry - Your opinion

I didn't see a choice for all of the above so I hit flip-flopping politician.

I'm not sure Kerry is all that bad . . . he was smart enough to marry that incredibly wealthy moron.

iknowtest said:
You can choose as many as you want.

what about the people who like kerry but think bush is a MORON? where is the poll option there? I did not vote in this poll because i dont think kerry is that bad. I mean compared to bush, well..........

How can one support someone who is not even prepared to stand up for his own beliefs? He says that he is against abortion, but he votes in favour of allowing it!

Dom said:
How can one support someone who is not even prepared to stand up for his own beliefs? He says that he is against abortion, but he votes in favour of allowing it!
how would you like to be a 15 year old girl who was raped by her father and found out you where pregnant?

Dom said:
He is patently against abortion due to his faith. That much he has said clearly, and his faith has denied him communion (he's Catholic) in many areas because he also feels that the constitution limits his ability to force his faith on others- plainly put, it isn't his choice, even if he'd like it to be.
I think if you look up the definition of conservative, while this may be contradictory to the right wings long standing affair with the status quo and compliance to religeous and moral ideals, it is right in line with the right wingsies more important adhesion to the fact that there should be CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITATIONS on government, and that civil liberty is of utmost importance. Simply put, I don't see his choice on this issue as a liberal one (or a bad one)...he never said he'd pay for them did he?
To take that one step further...Does George really care about our civil liberties? Do you really think that Bush believes there are constitutional limitations to his decisions? Last, George has spent more then any president, and has done so with such a realxed attitude that one has to wonder wether he cares that we will be picking up the tab for years to come. Not that I think either choice is great (again), I do think that if you don't vote from your wallet you are either:
1.In the top 2% of our economic structure
2.A fool
So, who I am voting for, or who I support aside- I can't bare to watch Bush flinging money around for another four years...my paycheck can't take the burden. Once again I get to vote for what I feel is the less of two evils.

ryan_velo said:
what about the people who like kerry but think bush is a MORON? where is the poll option there? I did not vote in this poll because i dont think kerry is that bad. I mean compared to bush, well..........
I did'nt vote here because i'm a "veteran for kerry." You must have seen/ not seen this thread: George Bush: Former Drunkard, Cocaine-user, War-dodger becomes War President :confused:
Bush is a "coattail pres." He got elected, or rather appointed/ annointed, by the supreme court because he could'nt win the popular vote. He has no accomplishments to speak of aside from being a gov. of a republic (bananna?) He's the perfect puppet pres. for a corporate/theocracy!!! :D I can see you're going to make alot of friends here :rolleyes:

That doesn't justify murdering an innocent child.

ryan_velo said:
how would you like to be a 15 year old girl who was raped by her father and found out you where pregnant?

iknowtest said:
That doesn't justify murdering an innocent child.
You, sir, are a "whack job". An idealogue of the highest, or should i say lowest, caliber :rolleyes:

davidmc said:
You, sir, are a "whack job". An idealogue of the highest, or should i say lowest, caliber :rolleyes:

he is very lowely isn't he. He seems to be rather set in his ways as a conservative, simple minded moron who sees things on the biblical side of the spectrum. keep church and state separate.

You're just a baby yet so I won't bite you . . . just keep ridin', read the bible, and try to expose your mind to things other than the commie lib point of view.:cool:

We may not agree, But hey, at least you're jumpin' into the fray which is a damned site better that most your age.

I've been called worse than a moron . . . never once in my life did I give a damn what someone other than my family thought of me. That kind of "like me, like me, PLEASE like me!" **** is for weak minded libs.

ryan_velo said:
he is very lowely isn't he. He seems to be rather set in his ways as a conservative, simple minded moron who sees things on the biblical side of the spectrum. keep church and state separate.

:eek: 'Ya can dish it out, but 'ya can't take it. Typical. I don't know if you are aware but this is just a msg. board bro' :rolleyes: Anybody who can't take the heat must be in over their head. Do you talk to all bikers like that :confused: It's your incendiary poll, that you posted, that started it all anyway. I posted a counter poll to yours. It's intersting. Anyway, this is a very polarized election & it'll b over in 10 days.

Do/ would you consent to someone having an abortion if it could be determined that the child, they were going to have, would be; in your words, a "queer" ? Keep in mind that your candidates ( I'm guessing that you're endorsing dubya) running mate would be interested in your answer.

Two tours in viet nam, State prosecutor, Lt. Governor, Senator for 20 yrs. What was the question again :confused:

whatever you think of him, he is Americas best hope...

lemme rephrase that, he is America only hope.

So, you're saying that homosexuality is a birth defect.

davidmc said:
Do/ would you consent to someone having an abortion if it could be determined that the child, they were going to have, would be; in your words, a "queer" ? Keep in mind that your candidates ( I'm guessing that you're endorsing dubya) running mate would be interested in your answer.

szbert said:
So, you're saying that homosexuality is a birth defect.
How in the hell do you come to that conclusion? please do tell. You've already established yourself as an extremist w/ minimal cerebral activity by starting that lovely :rolleyes: france-bashing thread.
No ,its a hypothetical question to determine the veracity of the other poster. He said he was against abortion, even in the event of incest. He referred to homosexuals as "queers" which, as far as i know, is'nt an endearing term-would you disagree w/ that :confused: His true colors came out & destroyed his credibility on the issue :rolleyes: . He's an idealogue much like the republicans voter base :p . They don't care about Bush's atrocious economic record, all they care about is God, Guns, & Gay's which is exactly the way the repub's want/planned it ;) . Their specialty is diverting attn. away from their primary goal of "leave no millionaire-billionaire behind" & f*** everybody else. Bush even referred to less fortunate (poor) people as "unrich". He's(dubya) just as distanced from the concern's of the avg. citizen as his daddy was. His goal is, judging frm his actions thus far, is a corporate/theocracy. Thus-Bush & co. :D