John Kerry

Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> gwhite wrote:

> > Voting for Kerry rather than Bush hardly qualifies one as an intelligent
> > person.

> I couldn't agree more. I never said whom I voted for. ;-)

I scarcely escaped voting for either of those two dipshits.

I was doing the "least bad of who can win" type of thinking. But I
finally cured myself and did the right thing.

RonSonic wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:09:21 GMT, C.M. Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:35:59 -0600, Raptor <[email protected]>

>>>I have yet to find an intelligent AND informed person who voted for
>>>Shrub. (And I live in Utah; the odds are there for such people to
>>>exist.) As near as I can tell, you voted for Shrub only if you were:
>>>
>>>stupid (including failure to think about your vote),
>>>ill- or mis-informed,
>>>a religious activist.
>>>

>>It's such well informed opinions as these that account for great
>>success that the Democratic party has had in Congressional,
>>Senatorial, and Presidential elections recently.
>>
>>Democrates need to come up with a little better slogan than "Vote for
>>Us or you must be miss-informed, religious bigot, moron!".

> Hey, they're doing great with that. Let 'em go ahead. <SHHhhhhhhh>
>
> Ron

Interesting how fast the subject changes from the president. The
embarrassment seems to be sinking in even on that side of politics.

(Democrats ARE kicking ass fairly well on the local/county level. It
remains to be seen whether they/we can leverage any of that upward. But
Shrub has three years left to help us out.)

Conservative dictionary:
Judicial Activist: n. A judge who tends to rule against your wishes.

RonSonic wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:09:21 GMT, C.M. Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:35:59 -0600, Raptor <[email protected]>

>>>I have yet to find an intelligent AND informed person who voted for
>>>Shrub. (And I live in Utah; the odds are there for such people to
>>>exist.) As near as I can tell, you voted for Shrub only if you were:
>>>
>>>stupid (including failure to think about your vote),
>>>ill- or mis-informed,
>>>a religious activist.
>>>

>>It's such well informed opinions as these that account for great
>>success that the Democratic party has had in Congressional,
>>Senatorial, and Presidential elections recently.
>>
>>Democrates need to come up with a little better slogan than "Vote for
>>Us or you must be miss-informed, religious bigot, moron!".

> Hey, they're doing great with that. Let 'em go ahead. <SHHhhhhhhh>
>
> Ron

Interesting how fast the subject changes from the president. The
embarrassment seems to be sinking in even on that side of politics.

(Democrats ARE kicking ass fairly well on the local/county level. It
remains to be seen whether they/we can leverage any of that upward. But
Shrub has three years left to help us out.)

Conservative dictionary:
Judicial Activist: n. A judge who tends to rule against your wishes.

Hey -- he's cool -- he bikes.

Better than bench pressing and tipping cows.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:58:29 -0600, Raptor <[email protected]> wrote:

>RonSonic wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:09:21 GMT, C.M. Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:35:59 -0600, Raptor <[email protected]>

>>>It's such well informed opinions as these that account for great
>>>success that the Democratic party has had in Congressional,
>>>Senatorial, and Presidential elections recently.
>>>
>>>Democrates need to come up with a little better slogan than "Vote for
>>>Us or you must be miss-informed, religious bigot, moron!".

>> Hey, they're doing great with that. Let 'em go ahead. <SHHhhhhhhh>
>>
>> Ron

>Interesting how fast the subject changes from the president. The
>embarrassment seems to be sinking in even on that side of politics.
>
>(Democrats ARE kicking ass fairly well on the local/county level. It
>remains to be seen whether they/we can leverage any of that upward. But
>Shrub has three years left to help us out.)

The Dems have some real structural problems as a national party, and to be
honest I'd love to see them worked out.

Don't think it'll happen until a few things change. But we'll see.

Ron