Johnny, Ken the Troll is......

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Sam Spade, Dec 21, 2004.

  1. Sam Spade

    Sam Spade Guest

    Hey Johnny NoCom,

    Ken the Troll is Ken Kolk age 62 of Shelbyville, MI. He lives near the corner of 127th Ave. and 7th St.

    You can bike by his place to check out his ASSets.

    Yours Truly,
    Sam Spade P.I.

    Tags:

  2. Hey Sam why don't you give us the full name and address of Johnny
    NoCom? At least I don't hide behind some alias to fame and bad mouth
    anyone who questions my activities.

  3. Johnny NoCom

    Johnny NoCom Guest

    Thanks Sam,
    Do you have a phone number you can post for Ken Kolk?

    My guess is that ken Kolk has suggested suing people wit frivolous non factual lawsuits more than once. Some of those people may want to give him a call.

    Do you have is street address?

    Johnny NoCom

    [quote: Ken the Troll]
    General Discussion
    BentRider Online Forums
    12-19-2004, 09:29 PM
    "Then I would suggest, that since he must have some assets from his business, you sue him for damages and then contact his ISP and have him shut down. That is the best way to warn other would be Johnnys that it is a game they don't want to play. "

    "Ken the Troll"
    [I live south of the Mighty Mackinaw Bridge]
    Riding 2004 V-Rexes
    in Western Michigan

  4. Johnny NoCom

    Johnny NoCom Guest

    Thanks Sam,
    Do you have a phone number you can post for Ken Kolk?

    My guess is that Ken Kolk has suggested suing people with frivolous non factual lawsuits more than once. Some of those people may want to give him a call.

    Do you have his street address?

    Johnny NoCom

    [quote: Ken the Troll]
    General Discussion
    BentRider Online Forums
    12-19-2004, 09:29 PM
    "Then I would suggest, that since he must have some assets from his business, you sue him for damages and then contact his ISP and have him shut down. That is the best way to warn other would be Johnnys that it is a game they don't want to play. "

    "Ken the Troll"
    [I live south of the Mighty Mackinaw Bridge]
    Riding 2004 V-Rexes
    in Western Michigan

  5. Note: Johnny NoCom's postings effected BROLs operations and may have
    damaged BROL's relationships with its advertizers. My suggestion to
    Bryan was to check a post made here as to Johnny's ID, which is still
    unknown. I suggested that if the post made here was accurate and BROL
    had suffered damages that Bryan sue for recovery of damages. That is
    hardly friivolous non factual lawsuit. However that post resulted in
    JNC's posting the following:

    "You have taken the registered trademark Johnny NoCom® and posted
    false
    misleading information on the internet regarding identity of this
    registered trademark. The ill informed remarks you have made on BROL
    regarding Johnny NoCom® will no longer be tolerated.

    "My legal team suggests that your home, business and retirement assets
    will be taken away for compensation of damages you have caused with
    your
    posts made on BROL. In addition to suing for registered trademark
    damages Johnny NoCom® will also contact your ISP and shut it down.

    "This is the best way to warn other would be Ken the Troll that posting
    lies to the public about a registered trademark is a game they do not
    want to play."

    That is clearly threatening a "frivolous non factual lawsuit" on the
    part of Johnny and not on my part. I have never engaged in any lawsuit,
    although my wife is totally disabled due to exposure to Agent Orange
    when she worked for the manufacturer and we surely could have engaged
    in a lawsuit. I find that suing especially when there is no actually
    damages is usually a waste of money and make lawyers happy not the
    clients.

    Oh well. It sure seems funny to get this reaction from Johnny if, as he
    maintains the person identifed as actually being him is not actually
    him, thus he was not actually effected by the post in question.

  6. Johnny NoCom

    Johnny NoCom Guest

    Once again you are posting lies based on your own ASSumptions and no facts Ken the Troll. There have been NO damages to BROL's operation or relationships with its advertisers based on any of the Johnny NoCom threads.

    Either prove it now with facts and post the proof or shut your wrinkled pie hole. You are proof that BROL stands for Bent Rejects On Lithium.

    Johnny NoCom

  7. Babboonboy5

    Babboonboy5 Guest

    No,No,No,No
    BROL STANDS FOR

    BWIAN RUNS ON LARRY

  8. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    Babboonboy5 wrote:
    > No,No,No,No
    > BROL STANDS FOR
    >
    > BWIAN RUNS ON LARRY

    Earl, that doesn't even make sense.

    --
    Larry Varney
    Cold Spring, KY

  9. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Larry Varney wrote:

    > Babboonboy5 wrote:
    >
    >> No,No,No,No
    >> BROL STANDS FOR
    >>
    >> BWIAN RUNS ON LARRY

    > Earl, that doesn't even make sense.

    Think coprophilia.

    --
    Tom Sherman

  10. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    Tom Sherman wrote:
    > Larry Varney wrote:
    >
    >> Babboonboy5 wrote:
    >>
    >>> No,No,No,No
    >>> BROL STANDS FOR
    >>>
    >>> BWIAN RUNS ON LARRY

    >> Earl, that doesn't even make sense.

    > Think coprophilia.

    No, I'd rather not. But you guys go right ahead.