Johnny NoCom® on OLN recumbent show



J

Johnny NoCom

Guest
Great News for all Johnny NoCom® fans!!!!!!!

OLN-Outdoor Life Network will be hosting a one hour special in April
about Johnny NoCom® and The Fastest Stock Bike in the Known Universe©

The one hour special explains in detail the introduction of the NoCom
and the major advance in HPV design this spectacular street luge
splitter brings to the HPV world. The most breathtaking segment of the
Johnny NoCom® special will be the Johnny NoCom® speed runs taped on SR
305 in Nevada. The special also airs several interviews with laminar
flow rocket scientists at UC Berkley who all claim the NoCom is the
fastest human powered stock recumbent in the history of the cycling
world.

This is one OLN cycling speed cycling extravaganza you do not want to
miss.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom®
 
C

Curtis L. Russell

Guest
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:48:45 GMT, Johnny NoCom <"Johnny
NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote:

>The one hour special explains in detail the introduction of the NoCom
>and the major advance in HPV design this spectacular street luge
>splitter brings to the HPV world.


For some reason, this brings back a fond memory of something just like
Johnny NC superbike. I was officiating at a time trial somewhere off
of MD 32 and U.S. 70 probably seven-eight years ago now, maybe more. A
couple of guys pull up with a super-duper time trial bike with
incredibly low profile tires and all the trick stuff, all in bright
red. Fancy body suit, all the trimmings. Rolls off the line, flats
about 30 meters down the road, gets off, loads up bike, leaves. Never
saw him again. Al Mickelson, the other designated tt official that
year didn't see him again either.

Us local yokels were pretty impressed. Don't think the team said one
more word than necessary to get registered and on the line and didn't
make a complaint or ask for a dime back. Like a visitation from aliens
or the Lone Ranger. Given, of course, that that would be on the day
Silver keeled over and died right after the third or fourth bar of the
William Tell Overture.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
 
B

Bill Sornson

Guest
Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom wrote:
> Great News for all Johnny NoCom® fans!!!!!!!
>
> OLN-Outdoor Life Network will be hosting a one hour special in April
> about Johnny NoCom® and The Fastest Stock Bike in the Known Universe©


> This is one OLN cycling speed cycling extravaganza you do not want to
> miss.


Sorry, I'm rotating my light bulbs that night.
--
BS (no, really)
 
G

Gary Mishler

Guest
"Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Given, of course, that that would be on the day
> Silver keeled over and died right after the third or fourth bar of the
> William Tell Overture.


For some reason that hit my funny bone and has me LMAO!

Thanks for the grins.
 
Johnny NoCom wrote:
> Great News for all Johnny NoCom® fans!!!!!!!
>
> OLN-Outdoor Life Network will be hosting a one hour special in April
> about Johnny NoCom® and The Fastest Stock Bike in the Known

Universe©
>


Hey! No fair! April 1st is the day we're have our 3rd annual inaugural
amphibious time trial!

Jeff