Johnny NoCom® on OLN recumbent show

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Johnny NoCom, Dec 21, 2004.

  1. Johnny NoCom

    Johnny NoCom Guest

    Great News for all Johnny NoCom® fans!!!!!!!

    OLN-Outdoor Life Network will be hosting a one hour special in April
    about Johnny NoCom® and The Fastest Stock Bike in the Known Universe©

    The one hour special explains in detail the introduction of the NoCom
    and the major advance in HPV design this spectacular street luge
    splitter brings to the HPV world. The most breathtaking segment of the
    Johnny NoCom® special will be the Johnny NoCom® speed runs taped on SR
    305 in Nevada. The special also airs several interviews with laminar
    flow rocket scientists at UC Berkley who all claim the NoCom is the
    fastest human powered stock recumbent in the history of the cycling
    world.

    This is one OLN cycling speed cycling extravaganza you do not want to
    miss.

    Holiday Cheers,
    Johnny NoCom®

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:48:45 GMT, Johnny NoCom <"Johnny
    NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote:

    >The one hour special explains in detail the introduction of the NoCom
    >and the major advance in HPV design this spectacular street luge
    >splitter brings to the HPV world.

    For some reason, this brings back a fond memory of something just like
    Johnny NC superbike. I was officiating at a time trial somewhere off
    of MD 32 and U.S. 70 probably seven-eight years ago now, maybe more. A
    couple of guys pull up with a super-duper time trial bike with
    incredibly low profile tires and all the trick stuff, all in bright
    red. Fancy body suit, all the trimmings. Rolls off the line, flats
    about 30 meters down the road, gets off, loads up bike, leaves. Never
    saw him again. Al Mickelson, the other designated tt official that
    year didn't see him again either.

    Us local yokels were pretty impressed. Don't think the team said one
    more word than necessary to get registered and on the line and didn't
    make a complaint or ask for a dime back. Like a visitation from aliens
    or the Lone Ranger. Given, of course, that that would be on the day
    Silver keeled over and died right after the third or fourth bar of the
    William Tell Overture.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  3. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom wrote:
    > Great News for all Johnny NoCom® fans!!!!!!!
    >
    > OLN-Outdoor Life Network will be hosting a one hour special in April
    > about Johnny NoCom® and The Fastest Stock Bike in the Known Universe©

    > This is one OLN cycling speed cycling extravaganza you do not want to
    > miss.

    Sorry, I'm rotating my light bulbs that night.
    --
    BS (no, really)

  4. Gary Mishler

    Gary Mishler Guest

    "Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Given, of course, that that would be on the day
    > Silver keeled over and died right after the third or fourth bar of the
    > William Tell Overture.

    For some reason that hit my funny bone and has me LMAO!

    Thanks for the grins.

  5. Johnny NoCom wrote:
    > Great News for all Johnny NoCom® fans!!!!!!!
    >
    > OLN-Outdoor Life Network will be hosting a one hour special in April
    > about Johnny NoCom® and The Fastest Stock Bike in the Known

    Universe©

    Hey! No fair! April 1st is the day we're have our 3rd annual inaugural
    amphibious time trial!

    Jeff

  6. .... and I presume that OLN is an acronym for On Line Nonsense ;^)

  7. The Pretzel

    The Pretzel Guest