Johnny NoCom T-Shirts Soon!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Johnny NoCom, Dec 18, 2004.

  1. Johnny NoCom

    Johnny NoCom Guest

    Hot News!!!!!
    The Johnny NoCom T-Shirts are at the printers as I post this news flash.
    You can have your very own Johnny NoCom T-shirt just in time for the
    Xmas holiday.

    When you order a Johnny NoCom T-shirt you will be part of recumbent
    history with One of The Fastest T-Shirts In The Known Universe.

    Warning. This sleek speedster T-shirt will not fit fat ass size
    recumbent riders.

    Details will be posted soon at the JohnnyNoCom.com website.

    Holiday Cheers,
    Johnny NoCom

    Tags:

  2. Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
    of my bird cage.

    AF64

  3. Johnny NoCom

    Johnny NoCom Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
    > of my bird cage.
    >
    > AF64

    Flyboy,

    Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt, MORON!

    I'll laugh all the way to the bank,

    Johnny [email protected]

  4. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    Plonk.
    "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]
    > Hot News!!!!!
    > The Johnny NoCom T-Shirts are at the printers as I post this news flash.
    > You can have your very own Johnny NoCom T-shirt just in time for the
    > Xmas holiday.
    >
    > When you order a Johnny NoCom T-shirt you will be part of recumbent
    > history with One of The Fastest T-Shirts In The Known Universe.
    >
    > Warning. This sleek speedster T-shirt will not fit fat ass size
    > recumbent riders.
    >
    > Details will be posted soon at the JohnnyNoCom.com website.
    >
    > Holiday Cheers,
    > Johnny NoCom

  5. >>Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt,
    MORON<<

    You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
    MORON, hmmm???

  6. Johnny NoCom

    Johnny NoCom Guest

    [email protected] posted:

    [email protected] wrote:

    > You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
    > MORON, hmmm???

    ********************************
    The next step Birdbrain,

    Why YOU are of course. It's much cheaper to put newpaper in your
    bird cage. But YOU are planning to use my $39.99 T-shirt.

    Johnny [email protected]

  7. di

    di Guest

    "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] posted:
    >
    > Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
    > of my bird cage.
    >
    > AF64
    >
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
    > > MORON, hmmm???

    > ********************************
    > The next step Birdbrain,
    >
    > Why YOU are of course. It's much cheaper to put newpaper in your
    > bird cage. But YOU are planning to use my $39.99 T-shirt.
    >
    > Johnny [email protected]

    he didn't say he was going to use it for the bird cage, just that that's all
    it would be good for, learn to read.

  8. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    Johnny NoCom wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >

    >>Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
    >>of my bird cage.
    >>
    >>AF64

    > Flyboy,
    >
    > Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt, MORON!
    >
    > I'll laugh all the way to the bank,
    >
    > Johnny [email protected]

    I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

  9. Fred Marx wrote:

    > I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

    Yet more proof (were it needed) that RBR is in the toilet.

  10. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Fred Marx wrote:

    > I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

    "Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.

    --
    Tom Sherman

  11. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    Tom Sherman wrote:
    > Fred Marx wrote:

    >> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

    > "Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.

    dam wetware spell checcker......

  12. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Fred Marx wrote:
    > Tom Sherman wrote:
    >> Fred Marx wrote:

    >>> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

    >> "Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.
    >>

    > dam wetware spell checcker......

    Yes, it's the /spell checker's/ fault.

    Hoo boy.
    --
    BS (no, really)

  13. The Pretzel

    The Pretzel Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
    > of my bird cage.
    >
    > AF64

    I got a post from your bird> He said don't bother.
    ;)

  14. >>I got a post from your bird. He said don't bother. ;)

    LOL