Johnny NoCom T-Shirts Soon!

Johnny NoCom

Guest
Hot News!!!!!
The Johnny NoCom T-Shirts are at the printers as I post this news flash.
You can have your very own Johnny NoCom T-shirt just in time for the
Xmas holiday.

When you order a Johnny NoCom T-shirt you will be part of recumbent
history with One of The Fastest T-Shirts In The Known Universe.

Warning. This sleek speedster T-shirt will not fit fat ass size
recumbent riders.

Details will be posted soon at the JohnnyNoCom.com website.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

[email protected] wrote:

> Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
> of my bird cage.
>
> AF64

Flyboy,

Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt, MORON!

I'll laugh all the way to the bank,

Johnny [email protected]

Plonk.
"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> Hot News!!!!!
> The Johnny NoCom T-Shirts are at the printers as I post this news flash.
> You can have your very own Johnny NoCom T-shirt just in time for the
> Xmas holiday.
>
> When you order a Johnny NoCom T-shirt you will be part of recumbent
> history with One of The Fastest T-Shirts In The Known Universe.
>
> Warning. This sleek speedster T-shirt will not fit fat ass size
> recumbent riders.
>
> Details will be posted soon at the JohnnyNoCom.com website.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
> Johnny NoCom
>

>>Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt,
MORON<<

You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
MORON, hmmm???

[email protected] posted:

[email protected] wrote:

> You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
> MORON, hmmm???

********************************
The next step Birdbrain,

Why YOU are of course. It's much cheaper to put newpaper in your
bird cage. But YOU are planning to use my $39.99 T-shirt.

Johnny [email protected]

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] posted:
>
> Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
> of my bird cage.
>
> AF64
>
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
> > MORON, hmmm???

> ********************************
> The next step Birdbrain,
>
> Why YOU are of course. It's much cheaper to put newpaper in your
> bird cage. But YOU are planning to use my $39.99 T-shirt.
>
> Johnny [email protected]

he didn't say he was going to use it for the bird cage, just that that's all
it would be good for, learn to read.

Johnny NoCom wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>

>>Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
>>of my bird cage.
>>
>>AF64

> Flyboy,
>
> Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt, MORON!
>
> I'll laugh all the way to the bank,
>
> Johnny [email protected]

I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

Fred Marx wrote:

> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

Yet more proof (were it needed) that RBR is in the toilet.

Fred Marx wrote:

> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

"Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.

--
Tom Sherman

Tom Sherman wrote:
> Fred Marx wrote:

>> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

> "Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.

dam wetware spell checcker......

Fred Marx wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
>> Fred Marx wrote:

>>> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

>> "Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.
>>

> dam wetware spell checcker......

Yes, it's the /spell checker's/ fault.

Hoo boy.
--