Johnny NoCom T-Shirts Soon!

Johnny NoCom

Guest
Hot News!!!!!
The Johnny NoCom T-Shirts are at the printers as I post this news flash.
You can have your very own Johnny NoCom T-shirt just in time for the
Xmas holiday.

When you order a Johnny NoCom T-shirt you will be part of recumbent
history with One of The Fastest T-Shirts In The Known Universe.

Warning. This sleek speedster T-shirt will not fit fat ass size
recumbent riders.

Details will be posted soon at the JohnnyNoCom.com website.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

[email protected] wrote:

> Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
> of my bird cage.
>
> AF64

Flyboy,

Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt, MORON!

I'll laugh all the way to the bank,

Johnny [email protected]

Plonk.
"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> Hot News!!!!!
> The Johnny NoCom T-Shirts are at the printers as I post this news flash.
> You can have your very own Johnny NoCom T-shirt just in time for the
> Xmas holiday.
>
> When you order a Johnny NoCom T-shirt you will be part of recumbent
> history with One of The Fastest T-Shirts In The Known Universe.
>
> Warning. This sleek speedster T-shirt will not fit fat ass size
> recumbent riders.
>
> Details will be posted soon at the JohnnyNoCom.com website.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
> Johnny NoCom

Aren't there already plenty of groups for people who don't ride real
bicycles?

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> Hot News!!!!!
> The Johnny NoCom T-Shirts are at the printers as I post this news flash.
> You can have your very own Johnny NoCom T-shirt just in time for the
> Xmas holiday.
>
> When you order a Johnny NoCom T-shirt you will be part of recumbent
> history with One of The Fastest T-Shirts In The Known Universe.
>
> Warning. This sleek speedster T-shirt will not fit fat ass size
> recumbent riders.
>
> Details will be posted soon at the JohnnyNoCom.com website.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
> Johnny NoCom
>

>>Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt,
MORON<<

You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
MORON, hmmm???

[email protected] posted:

[email protected] wrote:

> You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
> MORON, hmmm???

********************************
The next step Birdbrain,

Why YOU are of course. It's much cheaper to put newpaper in your
bird cage. But YOU are planning to use my $39.99 T-shirt.

Johnny [email protected]

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@The-Fastest-Bike-In-the-Universe.Com> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] posted:
>
> Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
> of my bird cage.
>
> AF64
>
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > You think someone's gonna pay $39.99 for your shirt? Now who's the
> > MORON, hmmm???

> ********************************
> The next step Birdbrain,
>
> Why YOU are of course. It's much cheaper to put newpaper in your
> bird cage. But YOU are planning to use my $39.99 T-shirt.
>
> Johnny [email protected]

he didn't say he was going to use it for the bird cage, just that that's all
it would be good for, learn to read.

Johnny NoCom wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>

>>Oh yeah, I'm sure this hot x-mas item will look good lining the bottom
>>of my bird cage.
>>
>>AF64

> Flyboy,
>
> Paypal me $39.99 and you can do whatever you want with the shirt, MORON!
>
> I'll laugh all the way to the bank,
>
> Johnny [email protected]

I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

Johnny NoCom said:
Hot News!!!!!
The Johnny NoCom T-Shirts are at the printers as I post this news flash.
You can have your very own Johnny NoCom T-shirt just in time for the
Xmas holiday.

When you order a Johnny NoCom T-shirt you will be part of recumbent
history with One of The Fastest T-Shirts In The Known Universe.

Warning. This sleek speedster T-shirt will not fit fat ass size
recumbent riders.

Details will be posted soon at the JohnnyNoCom.com website.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny NoCom
Just saw pictures of a NoCom. One word. Fugly. Ok, another word. Heavy.

Fred Marx wrote:

> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

Yet more proof (were it needed) that RBR is in the toilet.

Fred Marx wrote:

> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

"Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.

--
Tom Sherman

Tom Sherman wrote:
> Fred Marx wrote:

>> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

> "Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.

dam wetware spell checcker......

Fred Marx wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
>> Fred Marx wrote:

>>> I'd rather just wioe my as with it and flush it.. the cash that is.

>> "Wioe my as" - there is a new use for money.
>>

> dam wetware spell checcker......

Yes, it's the /spell checker's/ fault.

Hoo boy.
--
BS (no, really)

Don't feed animals and children.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

The email address [email protected] does not work. This can mean the claims presented by Johnny "Ed Gin" NoCom are just as valid. But it does mean Johnny isn't selling any merchandise other than hot air.