Johnny Warren Classic

scotty72

New Member
Jul 10, 2005
... was on this morning. From Sutherland to Jamberoo.

This was easily the best 'orgainsed' ride I've been on. Sure, there are a few small organisational issues but, considering the friendliness of all, the fact that most were experienced riders (no wobblers) and not least of all, because it was in rememberance of a truly great Australian.

If you missed in this year, don't miss it next.

Scotty

PS. We did the 96km at an average of about 28-30 km/h (depending on where you were in the bunch)

On Jan 6, 7:05 pm, scotty72 <scotty72.32r...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> ... was on this morning. From Sutherland to Jamberoo.
>
> This was easily the best 'orgainsed' ride I've been on. Sure, there are
> a few small organisational issues but, considering the friendliness of
> all, the fact that most were experienced riders (no wobblers) and not
> least of all, because it was in rememberance of a truly great
> Australian.
>
> If you missed in this year, don't miss it next.
>
> Scotty
>
> PS. We did the 96km at an average of about 28-30 km/h (depending on
> where you were in the bunch)
>
> --
> scotty72

must have been a big long bunch!

or were there many bunches?

Karl aka Stomper

It often broke into smaller bunches but there were several regroups where we came together.

Between Wollongong and Shellharbour was brilliant. Almost dead flat so we mostly rode as one huge bunch.

Brilliant

SCotty