! Join our new cosy Weight-Loss-Club

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by David Cohen, Sep 30, 2005.

  1. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Lose weight Club" <[email protected]> wrote
    > Hi, we are Charlotte and Marian.

    Are you lesbians? I like lesbians.

    > We are busy with founding
    > a big support club for women who want to - just like us -
    > lose some weight. The most important things in the battle of
    > losing weight is a positive mind and support.

    No, the "most important thing in the battle of losing weight" is eating
    less.

    > We are sure that if women sharing their experience,
    > their succes and their frustrations, the battle against the
    > surplus pounds will be much easier.

    No, no necessarily.

    > Click here to join our new group and become friends with us:

    Are you lesbians? I like lesbians.

    David

    Tags:

  2. --
    Hi, we are Charlotte and Marian. We are busy with founding
    a big support club for women who want to - just like us -
    lose some weight. The most important things in the battle of
    losing weight is a positive mind and support.
    We are sure that if women sharing their experience,
    their succes and their frustrations, the battle against the
    surplus pounds will be much easier.
    Click here to join our new group and become friends with us:

    http://weightlossclub.allhere.com

  3. On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:13:08 GMT, "David Cohen"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Lose weight Club" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> Hi, we are Charlotte and Marian.
    >> We are busy with founding
    >> a big support club for women who want to - just like us -
    >> lose some weight.

    Oh fer christ sakes, more fat beetches? Just what we need...