Joining a motorcade

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
Motorcades here are usually for promoting something, more often a new product. In the recent years, I have noticed that motorcades include cyclists, not the professionals though but just the amateur bikers who wear shirts of the product they are promoting. From what I heard, companies hire the bikers which is cheaper instead of renting vehicles for the purpose. And the bikers can give the public a better connection for their promotion. Have you experienced joining a motorcade?

I have seen some lads that advertise for most of those companies wearing the clothes with an inscription of the company they are representing and I know that is very good. The good thing about that is you get to earn income from them as you ride your bike which is all fun at the end of the day.

Yup, but I'm using my motorcycle not my bike, and it's really fun. because in our province, there're a lot of motorcycle group and one of the motorcycle company motor trade actually, hire hour group with their model as our backride, because that was the opening of their new branch.

Yeah our university has a yearly parade for our foundation day and me and my friends used to join these annual events in our school colors.