joining the Bomberhood

Gman

Guest
My fork is here, 04 Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm. I've got the Noleen Mega Air 100 now (which just
barely hits 80mm, and doesn't soak up the stutter bumps worth a flip). I cannot wait...

Should be riding today, but it will be on the SS...that Volker guy's got me fired up! :)

On 21 Feb 2004 13:38:56 GMT, Gman <[email protected]> wrote:

>My fork is here, 04 Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm. I've got the Noleen Mega Air 100 now (which just
>barely hits 80mm, and doesn't soak up the stutter bumps worth a flip). I cannot wait...

You're killin' me

>Should be riding today, but it will be on the SS...that Volker guy's got me fired up! :)

It seems he's got a lot of folks fired up. I what just thinking this pot needed to be
stirred a bit...

Have a good ride, Bill

:-]

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:51:01 -0500, Bill Wheeler
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 21 Feb 2004 13:38:56 GMT, Gman <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>My fork is here, 04 Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm. I've got the Noleen Mega Air 100 now (which just
>>barely hits 80mm, and doesn't soak up the stutter bumps worth a flip). I cannot wait...
>
>You're killin' me
>

>>Should be riding today, but it will be on the SS...that Volker guy's got me fired up! :)

>It seems he's got a lot of folks fired up. I what just thinking this pot needed to be
>stirred a bit...
>
>Have a good ride, Bill
>

>The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
>give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>:-]

If I remember correctly, doesn't he have to give everybody a handjob or something?

"Gman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My fork is here, 04 Marzocchi MX Comp ETA 120mm. I've got the Noleen Mega Air 100 now (which just
> barely hits 80mm, and doesn't soak up the stutter bumps worth a flip). I cannot wait...
>
> Should be riding today, but it will be on the SS...that Volker guy's got me fired up! :)

Welcome to the club! You shall be receiving your box of Montecristos and bottle of Hennessy soon...

Don't ask about the handjob, I don't "handle" that end of the business...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!