Joke

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by pete white, Aug 7, 2005.

  1. pete white

    pete white Guest

    A traveler wandering on an island inhabited entirely by cannibals comes upon
    a butcher shop. This shop specialized in human brains differentiated
    according to source. The sign in the shop read:

    Managers Brains £9/Kg
    Moslems Brains £12/Kg
    Prostitutes Brains £15/Kg
    Motorist Brains £19/Kg

    Upon reading the sign, the traveler noted, "My those motorist brains must be
    popular!" To which the butcher replied, "Are you kidding! Do you have any
    idea how many motorist you have to kill to get a Kilogram of brains?!"

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:18:47 +0100, pete white
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >A traveler wandering on an island inhabited entirely by cannibals comes upon
    >a butcher shop. This shop specialized in human brains differentiated
    >according to source. The sign in the shop read:
    >
    >Managers Brains £9/Kg
    >Moslems Brains £12/Kg
    >Prostitutes Brains £15/Kg
    >Motorist Brains £19/Kg
    >
    >Upon reading the sign, the traveler noted, "My those motorist brains must be
    >popular!" To which the butcher replied, "Are you kidding! Do you have any
    >idea how many motorist you have to kill to get a Kilogram of brains?!"

    I'll bite just long enough to say: per-lonk!

  3. PeteC

    PeteC Guest

    pete white wrote:
    > Do
    > you have any idea how many motorist you have to kill to get a
    > Kilogram of brains?!"

    Well, just the one, seeing as a 'motorist' is a singular person. Now if it
    said 'motorists'.... it would still be just another (Insert here the
    person/group/religion/race you don't like) type of joke. It's just as funny
    (or not) if the word 'Cyclists' were substituted for the word 'motorist'.

    Pete.

  4. Peewiglet

    Peewiglet Guest

    On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:52:19 +0100, "PeteC"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Do
    >> you have any idea how many motorist you have to kill to get a
    >> Kilogram of brains?!"

    >Well, just the one, seeing as a 'motorist' is a singular person. Now if it
    >said 'motorists'.... it would still be just another (Insert here the
    >person/group/religion/race you don't like) type of joke. It's just as funny
    >(or not) if the word 'Cyclists' were substituted for the word 'motorist'.

    Sometimes it's fun to cuddle up with pals and poke a bit of innocent
    fun at the other group, though :)

    For instance, did you hear about the bloke who accidentally left his
    banjo in the car when he nipped into the bank? He returned 5 minutes
    later to find the back window smashed, and 4 banjos on the back
    seat...

    <snigger>

    Best wishes,
    --
    ,,
    (**)PeeWiglet~~

  5. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    pete white <[email protected]> wrote:
    > A traveler wandering on an island inhabited entirely by cannibals comes upon
    > a butcher shop. This shop specialized in human brains differentiated
    > according to source. The sign in the shop read:
    >
    > Managers Brains ?9/Kg
    > Moslems Brains ?12/Kg
    > Prostitutes Brains ?15/Kg
    > Motorist Brains ?19/Kg
    >
    > Upon reading the sign, the traveler noted, "My those motorist brains must be
    > popular!" To which the butcher replied, "Are you kidding! Do you have any
    > idea how many motorist you have to kill to get a Kilogram of brains?!"

    The trouble with this story is the implication that managers have brains ;)

    The struggle of people against power is the struggle
    of memory against forgetting - Milan Kundera

  6. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    Arthur Clune wrote:
    > pete white <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > A traveler wandering on an island inhabited entirely by cannibals comes upon
    > > a butcher shop. This shop specialized in human brains differentiated
    > > according to source. The sign in the shop read:
    > >
    > > Managers Brains ?9/Kg
    > > Moslems Brains ?12/Kg
    > > Prostitutes Brains ?15/Kg
    > > Motorist Brains ?19/Kg
    > >
    > > Upon reading the sign, the traveler noted, "My those motorist brains must be
    > > popular!" To which the butcher replied, "Are you kidding! Do you have any
    > > idea how many motorist you have to kill to get a Kilogram of brains?!"

    > The trouble with this story is the implication that managers have brains ;)

    That's OK, they taste of cauliflour..

    ...d

  7. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    David Martin wrote:
    > Arthur Clune wrote:
    > > pete white <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > A traveler wandering on an island inhabited entirely by cannibals comes upon
    > > > a butcher shop. This shop specialized in human brains differentiated
    > > > according to source. The sign in the shop read:
    > > >
    > > > Managers Brains ?9/Kg
    > > > Moslems Brains ?12/Kg
    > > > Prostitutes Brains ?15/Kg
    > > > Motorist Brains ?19/Kg
    > > >
    > > > Upon reading the sign, the traveler noted, "My those motorist brains must be
    > > > popular!" To which the butcher replied, "Are you kidding! Do you have any
    > > > idea how many motorist you have to kill to get a Kilogram of brains?!"

    > > The trouble with this story is the implication that managers have brains ;)

    > That's OK, they taste of cauliflour..
    >
    > ..d

    forgot the link..
    http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20050729.html

  8. pete white

    pete white Guest

    PeteC wrote:
    > pete white wrote:
    >
    >>Do
    >>you have any idea how many motorist you have to kill to get a
    >>Kilogram of brains?!"

    > Well, just the one, seeing as a 'motorist' is a singular person. Now if it
    > said 'motorists'.... it would still be just another (Insert here the
    > person/group/religion/race you don't like) type of joke. It's just as funny
    > (or not) if the word 'Cyclists' were substituted for the word 'motorist'.
    >
    > Pete.

    Where has everyone's sense of humour gone?!