Joke

John Pitts

Guest
Pinched from another newsgroup...

My neighbour found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the
veterinarian. He found that the problem was hair in its ears so he
cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The Vet then proceeded to
tell the lady that if she wanted to keep this from reoccurring, she
should go to the store and get some hair remover and rub it in its ears
once a month.

The lady goes to the pharmacy and gets some hair remover. At the
register the chemist tells her:

"If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a
few days."

The lady says, "I'm not using it under my arms!"

The chemist says: "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a
couple of days."

The lady says "I'm not using it on my legs either! If you must know, I'm
using it on my schnauzer!"

The chemist says: "Stay off your bicycle for a week."

--
John
"... bleakness ... desolation ... plastic forks ..." - Zippy

John Pitts <[email protected]> wrote:

> Pinched from another newsgroup...

You'll do the right thing and return it to them, won't you?

> My neighbour found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the
> veterinarian. He found that the problem was hair in its ears so he
> cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The Vet then proceeded to
> tell the lady that if she wanted to keep this from reoccurring, she
> should go to the store and get some hair remover and rub it in its ears
> once a month.
>
> The lady goes to the pharmacy and gets some hair remover. At the
> register the chemist tells her:
>
> "If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a
> few days."
>
> The lady says, "I'm not using it under my arms!"
>
> The chemist says: "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a
> couple of days."
>
> The lady says "I'm not using it on my legs either! If you must know, I'm
> using it on my schnauzer!"
>
> The chemist says: "Stay off your bicycle for a week."

I thought that maybe someone had come up with a funny cycling joke.
That's about as side-splitting as the next most humourous cycling joke:
about the drunken cyclist asked by the cop whether he saw the red arrow.
"I didn't even see the Indians".

Still waiting......

Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

PHP:
Peter McCallum said:
I thought that maybe someone had come up with a funny cycling joke.

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
PHP:

<flamesuit / pc suit well and truly on and high level security dialled in> - <disclaimer - the following does not represent the views of the author or this group - not that there's anything wrong with that ...>

Q: What's the hardest thing about riding a recumbent?

A: Telling your parents you're gay.

In aus.bicycle on Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:15:21 +1000
monsterman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Q: What's the hardest thing about riding a recumbent?
>
> A: Telling your parents you're gay.

Ah, it's only the het blokes who go around in tights with that hard
thing wedged up their backside.

All is now clear...

Zebee

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

> In aus.bicycle on Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:15:21 +1000
> monsterman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Q: What's the hardest thing about riding a recumbent?
>>
>> A: Telling your parents you're gay.

> Ah, it's only the het blokes who go around in tights with that hard
> thing wedged up their backside.
>
> All is now clear...
>

> Zebee

Hmmm... that's not the way I ride. :)

The corollary to your suggestion might be that if you're gay you're not
comfortable having something between your legs...

Cheers

Vince

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

> In aus.bicycle on Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:15:21 +1000
> monsterman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Q: What's the hardest thing about riding a recumbent?
>>
>> A: Telling your parents you're gay.

> Ah, it's only the het blokes who go around in tights with that hard
> thing wedged up their backside.
>
> All is now clear...
>

> Zebee

I'm hereby nominating that for QOTD.

*applause*

Tam

PHP:
Zebee Johnstone said:
In aus.bicycle on Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:15:21 +1000
monsterman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Q: What's the hardest thing about riding a recumbent?
>
> A: Telling your parents you're gay.

Ah, it's only the het blokes who go around in tights with that hard
thing wedged up their backside.

All is now clear...

Zebee
PHP:

How funny was that - using a gay gag to troll a 'bent guy!!! And anyway, it's mine and I'll wedge whatever I like up there ..... ......