jon hamblen is a loser

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Erik Saunders, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. he is... really...

    (do you think that did it jones?)

    Tags:

  2. but at least he is not DAGGS' BITCH.

    According to THE FORCE, that was the nickname of E. Saunders when they used to live in Santa
    Barbara, apparently because DAGGS' BITCH couldn't hang with THE FORCE when she was getting
    half-wheeled.

  3. i remember screaming at dags a few times... it may have seemed like i was his bitch, like i was
    always nagging on him... like when your girlfreind gets mad at you because you always try to walk
    ahead of her so you can try to look single when you're on a date...

  4. Ryan Barrett

    Ryan Barrett Guest

    > i remember screaming at dags a few times... it may have seemed like i was his bitch, like i was
    > always nagging on him... like when your girlfreind gets mad at you because you always try to walk
    > ahead of her so you can try to look single when you're on a date...

    I didn't think wrasslers needed to look single. RB

  5. jf5300

    jf5300 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2003
    Is this the same erik and ryan from richmond? if so, whats up!!

    Jared Farrell

  6. whats new?.. i heard that you were around in AL... my teammate erdelyi saw you in a race...

    you must not be riding very much if he was able to clean up on you guys!... i think that was his
    only other win besides U23 nationals... beating up on jared farel and a bunch of fattie masters...
    he did win two sprints on a group ride in Davis...

    e-mail me any time...

  7. jf5300

    jf5300 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2003
    Yeah, I remember that race, That was our club's first criterium and I was glad that I even finished that day. I own my own business down here and i ride or race whenever i can. I mainly focus on trying to win the local bragging rights on tuesday night sprint rides and trying to not get fat playing socom on ps2. send me an e-mail so can get your e-mail address..

    later,

    jared

    [email protected]<removenospam>scape.net
    www.dxtuscaloosa.com

  8. Ryan Barrett

    Ryan Barrett Guest

    jf5300 <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yeah, I remember that race, That was our club's first criterium and I was glad that I even
    > finished that day. I own my own business down here and i ride or race whenever i can. I mainly
    > focus on trying to win the local bragging rights on tuesday night sprint rides and trying to not
    > get fat playing socom on ps2. send me an e-mail so can get your e-mail address..
    >
    > later,
    >
    > jared

    It's like a dawgone family reunion. Good to hear you are still around. Hit me up at
    [email protected]