jon hamblen is a loser

Erik Saunders

Guest
he is... really...

(do you think that did it jones?)

but at least he is not DAGGS' *****.

According to THE FORCE, that was the nickname of E. Saunders when they used to live in Santa
Barbara, apparently because DAGGS' ***** couldn't hang with THE FORCE when she was getting
half-wheeled.

i remember screaming at dags a few times... it may have seemed like i was his *****, like i was
always nagging on him... like when your girlfreind gets mad at you because you always try to walk
ahead of her so you can try to look single when you're on a date...

> i remember screaming at dags a few times... it may have seemed like i was his *****, like i was
> always nagging on him... like when your girlfreind gets mad at you because you always try to walk
> ahead of her so you can try to look single when you're on a date...

I didn't think wrasslers needed to look single. RB

Is this the same erik and ryan from richmond? if so, whats up!!

Jared Farrell

whats new?.. i heard that you were around in AL... my teammate erdelyi saw you in a race...

you must not be riding very much if he was able to clean up on you guys!... i think that was his
only other win besides U23 nationals... beating up on jared farel and a bunch of fattie masters...
he did win two sprints on a group ride in Davis...

e-mail me any time...

Yeah, I remember that race, That was our club's first criterium and I was glad that I even finished that day. I own my own business down here and i ride or race whenever i can. I mainly focus on trying to win the local bragging rights on tuesday night sprint rides and trying to not get fat playing socom on ps2. send me an e-mail so can get your e-mail address..

later,

jared

jf5300@net<removenospam>scape.net
www.dxtuscaloosa.com

jf5300 <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Yeah, I remember that race, That was our club's first criterium and I was glad that I even
> finished that day. I own my own business down here and i ride or race whenever i can. I mainly
> focus on trying to win the local bragging rights on tuesday night sprint rides and trying to not
> get fat playing socom on ps2. send me an e-mail so can get your e-mail address..
>
> later,
>
> jared

It's like a dawgone family reunion. Good to hear you are still around. Hit me up at
[email protected]