Journaling again!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Donna in Idaho, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    certainly don't eat as much. Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'

    --
    Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

    Remove "invalid" to reply

    Tags:

  2. Recognizing what you need to do to get your weight loss moving again is an excellent NSV. Good for
    you! I think you'll see fabulous results if you can keep up with the journaling.

    I absolutely could not do this without journaling. For me, my definition of staying On Program
    includes the exercise of daily journaling. That's why I appreciate WW Online. It really removes the
    pain of tracking points.

    Prairie Roots

    On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:36:33 GMT, "Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    >GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    >certainly don't eat as much. Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:
    > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    > GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    > certainly don't eat as much. Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'

    That sounds like a plan to succeed!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Good luck. I was very consistent in Journaling during all of my weightloss except on the longer
    camping vacations. I do think it works well. I keep hedging now but should probably do it again
    routinely.

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    >GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    >certainly don't eat as much. Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Good for you. I think journaling is a very important part of WW. It makes you aware of what you are
    putting in your mouth. My leader told us today that she has journaled for 20 years. She lost 90
    pounds in 1985. That might be a key in maintenance too.

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    > GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    > certainly don't eat as
    much.
    > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    >
    > Remove "invalid" to reply

  6. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    I am for it !

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    > GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    > certainly don't eat as
    much.
    > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    >
    > Remove "invalid" to reply

  7. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    I hope it helps you too, Donna. Good luck!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    > GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    > certainly don't eat as
    much.
    > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    >
    > Remove "invalid" to reply

  8. Carla

    Carla Guest

    I played with the same 2-3lbs since January too Donna. The first week I started back journaling
    I lost 3 lbs. Its amazing what you see when you journal. Best wishes on kissing that 2 lbs
    goodbye for good!

    Carla

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January
    1,
    > I've decided that I have GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite
    > that goes in my mouth, I certainly don't eat as
    much.
    > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    >
    > Remove "invalid" to reply

  9. Thanks, Carla. I would think I could eat sensibly without writing it down, but evidently not! I
    still went over points a little bit today, but at least I know how much I ate, and will try to do
    better tomorrow.
    --

    "carla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I played with the same 2-3lbs since January too Donna. The first week I started back journaling
    > I lost 3 lbs. Its amazing what you see when you journal. Best wishes on kissing that 2 lbs
    > goodbye for good!
    >
    > Carla
    >
    > "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote
    in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January
    > 1,
    > > I've decided that I have GOT to start journaling again. When I
    actually
    > > write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I certainly don't eat as
    > much.
    > > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
    > >
    > > --
    > > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website:
    > > http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > >
    > > Remove "invalid" to reply

  10. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Journaling certainly makes you more honest about what you eat.

    Good luck getting rid of those pesky 2 pounds.

    Julie

    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    > GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    > certainly don't eat as
    much.
    > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    >
    > Remove "invalid" to reply

  11. if I didn't journal I would be totally lost. good luck, Lee
    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
    > GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
    > certainly don't eat as
    much.
    > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
    >
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    >
    > Remove "invalid" to reply

  12. It is a key for my leader. She still journals religiously. She has had 110 lbs off since 1969.

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Good for you. I think journaling is a very important part of WW. It makes you aware of what you
    > are putting in your mouth. My leader told us today that she has journaled for 20 years. She lost
    > 90 pounds in 1985. That
    might
    > be a key in maintenance too.
    >
    > "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January
    1,
    > > I've decided that I have GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite
    > > that goes in my mouth, I certainly don't eat as
    > much.
    > > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
    > >
    > > --
    > > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > >
    > > Remove "invalid" to reply

  13. Yeah, I thought - I know how to do this, I don't need to journal! Ha! Sure is easy to put lots more
    in your mouth than you should when you don't write it down.

    --
    Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

    Remove "invalid" to reply

    [email protected]