Journaling again!

Donna in Idaho

Guest
Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
certainly don't eat as much. Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'

--
Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

Remove "invalid" to reply

Recognizing what you need to do to get your weight loss moving again is an excellent NSV. Good for
you! I think you'll see fabulous results if you can keep up with the journaling.

I absolutely could not do this without journaling. For me, my definition of staying On Program
includes the exercise of daily journaling. That's why I appreciate WW Online. It really removes the
pain of tracking points.

Prairie Roots

Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:
> Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
> GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
> certainly don't eat as much. Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'

That sounds like a plan to succeed!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

Good luck. I was very consistent in Journaling during all of my weightloss except on the longer
camping vacations. I do think it works well. I keep hedging now but should probably do it again
routinely.

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
>GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
>certainly don't eat as much. Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'

Good for you. I think journaling is a very important part of WW. It makes you aware of what you are
putting in your mouth. My leader told us today that she has journaled for 20 years. She lost 90
pounds in 1985. That might be a key in maintenance too.

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
> GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
> certainly don't eat as
much.
> Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

I am for it !

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
> GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
> certainly don't eat as
much.
> Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

I hope it helps you too, Donna. Good luck!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
> GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
> certainly don't eat as
much.
> Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

I played with the same 2-3lbs since January too Donna. The first week I started back journaling
I lost 3 lbs. Its amazing what you see when you journal. Best wishes on kissing that 2 lbs
goodbye for good!

Carla

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January
1,
> I've decided that I have GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite
> that goes in my mouth, I certainly don't eat as
much.
> Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

Thanks, Carla. I would think I could eat sensibly without writing it down, but evidently not! I
still went over points a little bit today, but at least I know how much I ate, and will try to do
better tomorrow.
--

"carla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> I played with the same 2-3lbs since January too Donna. The first week I started back journaling
> I lost 3 lbs. Its amazing what you see when you journal. Best wishes on kissing that 2 lbs
> goodbye for good!
>
> Carla
>
> "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote
in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January
> 1,
> > I've decided that I have GOT to start journaling again. When I
actually
> > write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I certainly don't eat as
> much.
> > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
> >
> > --
> > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website:
> > http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> >
> > Remove "invalid" to reply

Journaling certainly makes you more honest about what you eat.

Good luck getting rid of those pesky 2 pounds.

Julie

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
> GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
> certainly don't eat as
much.
> Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

if I didn't journal I would be totally lost. good luck, Lee
Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January 1, I've decided that I have
> GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite that goes in my mouth, I
> certainly don't eat as
much.
> Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
>
> --
> Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
>
> Remove "invalid" to reply

It is a key for my leader. She still journals religiously. She has had 110 lbs off since 1969.

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:x_60c.113184$hR.2188339@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Good for you. I think journaling is a very important part of WW. It makes you aware of what you
> are putting in your mouth. My leader told us today that she has journaled for 20 years. She lost
> 90 pounds in 1985. That
might
> be a key in maintenance too.
>
> "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Since I've been stuck on the same two pounds up and down since January
1,
> > I've decided that I have GOT to start journaling again. When I actually write down every bite
> > that goes in my mouth, I certainly don't eat as
> much.
> > Hope this will help, 'cause I'm sure tired of that 'same two pounds!'
> >
> > --
> > Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> >
> > Remove "invalid" to reply

Yeah, I thought - I know how to do this, I don't need to journal! Ha! Sure is easy to put lots more
in your mouth than you should when you don't write it down.

--
Donna in Idaho Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/

Remove "invalid" to reply

[email protected]...