Journalist form Mars

ryan_velo. said:
Then I want you to tell me exactly what Chomsky said. The reason I posted it in it’s entirety, is that I wanted you guys to read it just like Chomsky wrote it. I was then hoping that you guys would actually read it, so we could discuss it like normal people. Unlike what you and zapper are up to. That does take up a lot of space though, I guess I should have done a link instead? Any way I want you to tell me exactly what Chomsky had to say, since you already know. Or you could read it and we could discuss it? Maybe I could have done a summary, too late now, just drop it.
Why don't you tell us what Chomsky said! I won't discuss his essays. To do that would give him some sort of credibility. Instead of telling us what someone else said, how about you tell us what you think in your own words and thoughts.

Colorado Ryder said:
So it is ok that Clinton put out the same propaganda? That means Clinton was using the same false or manufactured info?
Clinton doesn't have the blood of 1545 servicemen deaths on his hands.
http://icasualties.org/oif/
Clinton also initiated a cruise missile attack on afghanistan, Amer. casualties=0

davidmc said:
Clinton doesn't have the blood of 1545 servicemen deaths on his hands.
http://icasualties.org/oif/
Clinton also initiated a cruise missile attack on afghanistan, Amer. casualties=0
That is true Clinton didn't have the political balls to do anything.
Clinton iniated cruise missile....American casualties=0.....Al Qaida casualties=0.....1 aspirin plant destroyed.....Mogadishu.....USS Cole.....African embassies bombed.....Still believe Clinton has no blood on his hands?

Colorado Ryder said:
That is true Clinton didn't have the political balls to do anything.
Clinton iniated cruise missile....American casualties=0.....Al Qaida casualties=0.....1 aspirin plant destroyed.....Mogadishu.....USS Cole.....African embassies bombed.....Still believe Clinton has no blood on his hands?
do you really think Clinton pointed to a map, on all of these occasions you cited & said "make the missile land here" :confused: Give me a break. The military said they have a plan & Clinton said "do it". All of these decisions are made by commanders, sometimes in the field, on the ground (Moghadishu). Bush, conversely, made the decision to go to iraq regardless of inadequecies of their plan. Now he's a, so called, "war pres". Riiight :rolleyes: I remember when he said "Bring it on" like it was yesterday. They brought it on alright, didn't they :confused:

davidmc said:
do you really think Clinton pointed to a map, on all of these occasions you cited & said "make the missile land here" :confused: Give me a break. The military said they have a plan & Clinton said "do it". All of these decisions are made by commanders, sometimes in the field, on the ground (Moghadishu). Bush, conversely, made the decision to go to iraq regardless of inadequecies of their plan. Now he's a, so called, "war pres". Riiight :rolleyes: I remember when he said "Bring it on" like it was yesterday. They brought it on alright, didn't they :confused:
He might as well have just pointed to a map. Its obvious the guy didn't have a clue.
A plan goes wrong under Clinton and you blame the field commanders. But under Bush, well then its his fault. Sometimes I wonder if you even believe the **** you post.

Colorado Ryder said:
He might as well have just pointed to a map. Its obvious the guy didn't have a clue.
A plan goes wrong under Clinton and you blame the field commanders. But under Bush, well then its his fault. Sometimes I wonder if you even believe the **** you post.
Bush put the "cart before the horse", so to speak. He was going to invade regardless of conclusions the military analyst's might have reached. He is really doing a # on this country, financially & morally. Ok, I'll just say it," I think W is the antichrist" Now are you happy :confused:
http://www.bushisantichrist.com/

davidmc said:
Ok, I'll just say it," I think W is the antichrist" Now are you happy :confused: http://www.bushisantichrist.com/
Does this make you a liar? Didn't you tell us you were an atheist? I might refer you to your own sig. I didn't know an atheist believed in all that biblical stuff. Well I guess they do when they think they can score political points.

Zapper, co Ryder, tell me what you think of Ann Coulter? I know what Chomsky said, I want you to tell me what he said, since you said "I know exactly what Chomsky will say." Yes, you guy's are arrogant. Very much so. I'm suprised that you have not started making fun of his name yet.

ryan_velo. said:
Zapper, co Ryder, tell me what you think of Ann Coulter? I know what Chomsky said, I want you to tell me what he said, since you said "I know exactly what Chomsky will say." Yes, you guy's are arrogant. Very much so. I'm suprised that you have not started making fun of his name yet.
Coulter is just as bad. She doesn't help the political climate change at all. Why would I make fun of his name? Do you think his name is funny? Why would you bring that up?
Want to know the essay said.....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah.....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....blah....Well you get the point or maybe you don't.

Colorado Ryder said:
Does this make you a liar? Didn't you tell us you were an atheist? I might refer you to your own sig. I didn't know an atheist believed in all that biblical stuff. Well I guess they do when they think they can score political points.
You got me :rolleyes: I don't believe in any of that mythical mumbo-jumbo especially the govt entitling them to tax exemption status. Their all the same. Scientology-Christianity are interchangeable in my view ;) .

davidmc said:
You got me :rolleyes: I don't believe in any of that mythical mumbo-jumbo especially the govt entitling them to tax exemption status. Their all the same. Scientology-Christianity are interchangeable in my view ;) .
No one gets anyone. I enjoy the banter with you. Don't agree with all your political views but you also don't seem to be a jerk to those of other opinions.
Now its time to ride from DT Denver back to Boulder.

Colorado Ryder said:
No one gets anyone. I enjoy the banter with you. Don't agree with all your political views but you also don't seem to be a jerk to those of other opinions.
Now its time to ride from DT Denver back to Boulder.
You lucky dog ;)

Colorado Ryder said:
I was this morning. That part is almost all downhill. Which means the return is.............ugh.
Late as usual, due to cycle related commitments. I read the whole of Chomskys piece posted by Ryan, and I think it was poorly thought out in it's presentation, if not it's content. For someone who purports to be a professor, he wouldn't even be considered in the UK due to his lack of clarity and most of his analogous references which are completely spurious and misguided e.g. How can a mythical Martian be neutral? Never mind. Having read the whole scenario (BTW What is, and where is the Middle East) that he generalises?
It is my considered opinion that his whole issue revolves around the whole suffix of- ism, and that his prefixing and substituting of the commu and terror is giving the USA an excuse to interchange the scenario for some sort of continuity. Therefore he has a valid point which could have been described in an earthly way. Perhaps he should rewrite it.

FredC said:
Late as usual, due to cycle related commitments. I read the whole of Chomskys piece posted by Ryan, and I think it was poorly thought out in it's presentation, if not it's content. For someone who purports to be a professor, he wouldn't even be considered in the UK due to his lack of clarity and most of his analogous references which are completely spurious and misguided e.g. How can a mythical Martian be neutral? Never mind. Having read the whole scenario (BTW What is, and where is the Middle East) that he generalises?
It is my considered opinion that his whole issue revolves around the whole suffix of- ism, and that his prefixing and substituting of the commu and terror is giving the USA an excuse to interchange the scenario for some sort of continuity. Therefore he has a valid point which could have been described in an earthly way. Perhaps he should rewrite it.
Hi Fred, do you agree that another flaw in this piece is that he constantly refers to that region of the world as the Middle East? Isn't it true that they do no consider themselves as being the middle east and are offended by that term?

ryan_velo. said:
Ok, now I understand..you must be 12...Making fun of someones name?..Only a lib would do that :D

zapper said:
Hi Fred, do you agree that another flaw in this piece is that he constantly refers to that region of the world as the Middle East? Isn't it true that they do no consider themselves as being the middle east and are offended by that term?
I do, and I pointed this out. For someone who is trying to make specific points his geographical appraisal leaves a lot to be desired making the article to be of no consequence.

Colorado Ryder said:
Why read it? I already know exactly what Chomsky will say. If you formed your own opinion then you could have summarized and put your own thoughts in with it.
i like this sentence, its hideous.

nothing beats banging on about something for days and then sweeping the carpet from under your own feet in one fluid movement.

bump your head did you?

FredC said:
I do, and I pointed this out. For someone who is trying to make specific points his geographical appraisal leaves a lot to be desired making the article to be of no consequence.
I am saddened by this developement/pronouncement, FredC :(

zapper said:
Ok, now I understand..you must be 12...Making fun of someones name?..Only a lib would do that :D
Remember when you said "Listen pinhead" to me? I sarcastically said that I was surprised you hadn’t made fun of Chomsky's name, since you were being insulting & putting down the piece.