jpeg request

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Mason, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    > >Nah, it's what he does in his sauna, innit, with his bratwursts.
    >
    > Good grief - you got any jpgs of that?

    Here you are:

    http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zstones.htm

    I have gone into advanced cooking now, beyond Bratwursts. Last night after a freezing cold
    ride, I got some foil, bought a nice piece of smoked Halibut, added some Teriyaki sauce, fresh
    chives, basil and dill and cooked it on the stones. Eh, and you think it's all pie, chips and
    gravy up here!

  2. >Here you are:

    >http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zstones.htm

    I can now say I have seen a jpg of Simon's sausage. I think I need some medication.

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest