Jr Natz 17-18 Men...

Mike Gladu

Guest
Top three as reported by phone at 1328 hours:
1. Zack Grabowski
2. Keith Norris
3. Chad Beyer

Mike Gladu - Cycling Photojournalist & webmaster of "the 'drome"
Email: [email protected] Online: http://www.velodrome.com/
track racing discussion group: [email protected]

Mike Gladu wrote:
> Top three as reported by phone at 1328 hours:
> 1. Zack Grabowski
> 2. Keith Norris
> 3. Chad Beyer

Thanks for posting results Mike, but I think you meant Zak Grabowski. Zack is that other guy.

Bret (I picked Zak) Wade

Does anyone know how the finish of this race actually went down?....... Did ZG attack in the final
few K's and power away from the two Aerospace kids or what?? Thanks.

Mike Gladu wrote:

> Top three as reported by phone at 1328 hours:
> 1. Zack Grabowski
> 2. Keith Norris
> 3. Chad Beyer

> Mike Gladu - Cycling Photojournalist & webmaster of "the 'drome"
> Email: [email protected] Online: http://www.velodrome.com/
> track racing discussion group: [email protected]

Yeah, but I'd like to get the "real" story from someone that was there, instead of the specially
fabricated, team issue, press release. You know what I'm sayin'?........