JU back to Telekom

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Enoch, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Enoch

    Enoch Guest

    Jan Ullrich will join Team Telekom (Team T-Mobile as of next Team), and this will be effective as
    soon as coming monday.

    Pevenage will also be with him, as will Tobias Steinhauser and Andre Korff. Wow, that was fast.

    Articles should be out soon.

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

  3. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    Just a little less than 9 month to showtime. Should be a very interesting Tour, with or without
    Armstrong. :)

    "Jeff Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "enoch" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Jan Ullrich will join Team Telekom (Team T-Mobile as of next Team), and this will be effective
    > > as soon as coming monday.
    > >
    > > Pevenage will also be with him, as will Tobias Steinhauser and Andre Korff. Wow, that was fast.
    > >
    > > Articles should be out soon.
    >
    > As of today even: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=2003/oct03/oct05news
    >
    > Jeff

  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "enoch" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Jan Ullrich will join Team Telekom (Team T-Mobile as of next Team), and this will be effective as
    > soon as coming monday.
    >
    > Pevenage will also be with him, as will Tobias Steinhauser and Andre Korff. Wow, that was fast.
    >
    > Articles should be out soon.

    Pevenage will not be part of T-Mobile, he will be paid out of Jan's pocket Dave

  5. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > Jan Ullrich will join Team Telekom (Team T-Mobile as of next Team), and this will be effective as
    > soon as coming monday.

    So what will happen to team Bianchi now? I guess they mainly went for it because they could get der
    Jan for cheap.

    "enoch" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Jan Ullrich will join Team Telekom (Team T-Mobile as of next Team), and this will be effective as
    > soon as coming monday.
    >
    > Pevenage will also be with him, as will Tobias Steinhauser and Andre Korff. Wow, that was fast.
    >
    > Articles should be out soon.

  6. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    "enoch" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Jan Ullrich will join Team Telekom (Team T-Mobile as of next Team), and this will be effective as
    > soon as coming monday.
    >
    > Pevenage will also be with him, as will Tobias Steinhauser and Andre Korff. Wow, that was fast.
    >
    > Articles should be out soon.

    I think deals like this are terrible. There is so much pressure on everyone to repeat past glories.
    There is more to lose than to win. Then again, if press is what they want, press is what they will
    get. Jan is not yet thinking for himself and his "daddy" is still a huge whore.

    This is the most disappointing news of the transfer season.

  7. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    "Ronald" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Jan Ullrich will join Team Telekom (Team T-Mobile as of next Team), and this will be effective
    > > as soon as coming monday.
    >
    > So what will happen to team Bianchi now? I guess they mainly went for it
    because they could get der Jan for cheap.

    Bianchi has not been able to secure a secondary sponsor for next year and will dissolve.

    -Sonarrat.

  8. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "enoch" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Jan Ullrich will join Team Telekom (Team T-Mobile as of next Team), and this will be effective as
    > soon as coming monday.

    Well I hope he races in SF next September then!!

    -Ken

    > Pevenage will also be with him, as will Tobias Steinhauser and Andre Korff. Wow, that was fast.
    >
    > Articles should be out soon.

  9. Jan is not yet
    > thinking for himself and his "daddy" is still a huge whore.
    >
    > This is the most disappointing news of the transfer season.

    Gabby makes all of Jan's business decisions.