Jude T. McGloin Website???

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ez Biker :-\), Jun 6, 2003.

  1. SO Jude, why don't you have a recumbent website? (Are do you?) You always have great info on bike
    stuff and seem to have a pretty good bike shop business going. Just curious. EZ Biker :) Pompano
    Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    Tags:

  2. EZ, Most realize that a recumbent only LBS is a tough business. When I thought about going bent only
    the people with a real feel for the inductry talked it down. I have a small one man shop in a small
    touristy town. I do repairs, rentals and sell new and used DF and recumbents. I have been chastised
    for not having a website, mostly by the hotels, motels and bed and breakfasts who say that 70% of
    their business is from the net. I will have a website in the future, it will be simple. Frankly, I'd
    rather talk to folks on the phone than play e-mail tag. Thats why I have an 800#. I'm really not
    interested in internet bike sales. There has been some discussion about bikes coming outta the box
    dinged up and I wonder how they get to the consumer. The dealers that have an interest in this
    market can have it. I'd rather deal face to face. I have customers that come from Philly,
    Wilmington, Baltimore, DC, Northern VA and Hampton Roads. Its a day trip and they get to ride out to
    Tilghman and back 30 miles or to Oxford 15 miles RT. This alleivates some problems down the road.
    Any more business and I'd have to hire help and I'd rather do it my self.

    Inc 1-800-586-6645 "EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > SO Jude, why don't you have a recumbent website? (Are do you?) You always have great info on bike
    > stuff and seem to have a pretty good bike shop business going. Just curious. EZ Biker :) Pompano
    > Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

  3. Sounds idyllic being so free to do your own thing, still be able to pay the rent and even ride
    almost when the urge arrives...am soooo jealous.
    ------------------------------------
    "Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > EZ, Most realize that a recumbent only LBS is a tough business. When I thought about going bent
    > only the people with a real feel for the inductry talked it down. I have a small one man shop in a
    > small touristy town. I do repairs, rentals and sell new and used DF and recumbents. I have been
    > chastised for not having a website, mostly by the hotels, motels and bed
    and
    > breakfasts who say that 70% of their business is from the net. I will have a website in the
    > future, it will be simple. Frankly,
    I'd
    > rather talk to folks on the phone than play e-mail tag. Thats why I have
    an
    > 800#. I'm really not interested in internet bike sales. There has been
    some
    > discussion about bikes coming outta the box dinged up and I wonder how
    they
    > get to the consumer. The dealers that have an interest in this market can have it. I'd rather deal
    > face to face. I have customers that come from Philly, Wilmington, Baltimore, DC, Northern VA and
    > Hampton Roads. Its a day trip
    and
    > they get to ride out to Tilghman and back 30 miles or to Oxford 15 miles
    RT.
    > This alleivates some problems down the road. Any more business and I'd
    have
    > to hire help and I'd rather do it my self.
    >

    > --
    > Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
    > Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645 "EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > SO Jude, why don't you have a recumbent website? (Are do you?) You
    always
    > > have great info on bike stuff and seem to have a pretty good bike shop business going. Just
    > > curious. EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

  4. HERE HERE, ME TOO!!!! WISH I had that financial freedom! Keep up the Great posts and info, Jude. EZ
    Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    news:[email protected]...