Jude T. McGloin Website???

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ez Biker :-\)

SO Jude, why don't you have a recumbent website? (Are do you?) You always have great info on bike
stuff and seem to have a pretty good bike shop business going. Just curious. EZ Biker :) Pompano
Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

EZ, Most realize that a recumbent only LBS is a tough business. When I thought about going bent only
the people with a real feel for the inductry talked it down. I have a small one man shop in a small
touristy town. I do repairs, rentals and sell new and used DF and recumbents. I have been chastised
for not having a website, mostly by the hotels, motels and bed and breakfasts who say that 70% of
their business is from the net. I will have a website in the future, it will be simple. Frankly, I'd
rather talk to folks on the phone than play e-mail tag. Thats why I have an 800#. I'm really not
interested in internet bike sales. There has been some discussion about bikes coming outta the box
dinged up and I wonder how they get to the consumer. The dealers that have an interest in this
market can have it. I'd rather deal face to face. I have customers that come from Philly,
Wilmington, Baltimore, DC, Northern VA and Hampton Roads. Its a day trip and they get to ride out to
Tilghman and back 30 miles or to Oxford 15 miles RT. This alleivates some problems down the road.
Any more business and I'd have to hire help and I'd rather do it my self.

--
Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and Sports,
Inc 1-800-586-6645 "EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SO Jude, why don't you have a recumbent website? (Are do you?) You always have great info on bike
> stuff and seem to have a pretty good bike shop business going. Just curious. EZ Biker :) Pompano
> Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

Sounds idyllic being so free to do your own thing, still be able to pay the rent and even ride
almost when the urge arrives...am soooo jealous.
------------------------------------
"Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> EZ, Most realize that a recumbent only LBS is a tough business. When I thought about going bent
> only the people with a real feel for the inductry talked it down. I have a small one man shop in a
> small touristy town. I do repairs, rentals and sell new and used DF and recumbents. I have been
> chastised for not having a website, mostly by the hotels, motels and bed
and
> breakfasts who say that 70% of their business is from the net. I will have a website in the
> future, it will be simple. Frankly,
I'd
> rather talk to folks on the phone than play e-mail tag. Thats why I have
an
> 800#. I'm really not interested in internet bike sales. There has been
some
> discussion about bikes coming outta the box dinged up and I wonder how
they
> get to the consumer. The dealers that have an interest in this market can have it. I'd rather deal
> face to face. I have customers that come from Philly, Wilmington, Baltimore, DC, Northern VA and
> Hampton Roads. Its a day trip
and
> they get to ride out to Tilghman and back 30 miles or to Oxford 15 miles
RT.
> This alleivates some problems down the road. Any more business and I'd
have
> to hire help and I'd rather do it my self.
>
>
> --
> Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and
> Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645 "EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > SO Jude, why don't you have a recumbent website? (Are do you?) You
always
> > have great info on bike stuff and seem to have a pretty good bike shop business going. Just
> > curious. EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)
> >
>

HERE HERE, ME TOO!!!! WISH I had that financial freedom! Keep up the Great posts and info, Jude. EZ
Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"Wile E. Coyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Sounds idyllic being so free to do your own thing, still be able to pay
the
> rent and even ride almost when the urge arrives...am soooo jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.