Judgement day.

Wayne Grow

Guest
Tyler is sitting silently by the phone, with a .38 revolver, and a pic of
Tugboat, by his side.

"Wayne Grow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tyler is sitting silently by the phone, with a .38 revolver, and a pic of
> Tugboat, by his side.

Who's Tyler? Oh, you think some guy is gonna blow his brains out over Lance
retiring?

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

psycholist wrote:
> "Wayne Grow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Tyler is sitting silently by the phone, with a .38 revolver, and a pic of
>>Tugboat, by his side.
>>

> Who's Tyler? Oh, you think some guy is gonna blow his brains out over Lance
> retiring?

Oh! I thought he was gonna shoot his dog's picture!