Judy C Springs - Color Code

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Twrud, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Twrud

    Twrud Guest

    2001 Rockshox Judy C. Observed that the two springs removed are color coded with paint at the ends
    but they are not the same color in the two legs of the same fork?. I assume this indicates the
    spring rate of each spring. Are the spring rate matched to a particluar leg of the fork?

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "TWRud" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | 2001 Rockshox Judy C. Observed that the two springs removed are color
    coded
    | with paint at the ends but they are not the same color in the two legs of
    the
    | same fork?. I assume this indicates the spring rate of each spring. Are
    the
    | spring rate matched to a particluar leg of the fork?

    Unsure as to the answer there but these may help:

    http://www.rockshox.com/03RSTechSupport/Downloads/RockShoxOwnersManuals/01RS
    OwnersManuals/01RSJudyOwnersManual.pdf

    http://www.rockshox.com/03RSProduct/03RSJudyPage/03RSJudyPageFlash.html

    Hope these help

    Simon.... my psylos have springs in just one leg!