Judy C Springs - Color Code

Twrud

Guest
2001 Rockshox Judy C. Observed that the two springs removed are color coded with paint at the ends
but they are not the same color in the two legs of the same fork?. I assume this indicates the
spring rate of each spring. Are the spring rate matched to a particluar leg of the fork?

"TWRud" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| 2001 Rockshox Judy C. Observed that the two springs removed are color
coded
| with paint at the ends but they are not the same color in the two legs of
the
| same fork?. I assume this indicates the spring rate of each spring. Are
the
| spring rate matched to a particluar leg of the fork?

Unsure as to the answer there but these may help:

http://www.rockshox.com/03RSTechSupport/Downloads/RockShoxOwnersManuals/01RS
OwnersManuals/01RSJudyOwnersManual.pdf

http://www.rockshox.com/03RSProduct/03RSJudyPage/03RSJudyPageFlash.html

Hope these help

Simon.... my psylos have springs in just one leg!