Julich AGAIN! - ENECO Tour

YMCA

Aug 3, 2005
Julich is on fire this year. Paris-Nice (pro tour points), Criterium International (2.HC points), and now... the ENECO Tour (pro tour points). Americans (Lance, Hincapie, Julich, Zabriskie, Horner, Freddie, Levi, Floyd, Discovery, etc...) are on quite an upswing this year, so enjoy it while it lasts.

3 Stage races in one year... Good on ya Bobby!!!

I'm willing to put money on a TT podium at Worlds this year

For sure I'm super impressed with the man. He made some comment after he took GC honors that he didn't really the race though. He said it was boring. And of course there was that MAJOR screw-up on the the 238km queen stage. Still, he should have kept his mouth shut. As the winner, you'd think he would say good things about the race he just won.

Great victory for Julich.

Crappy race.

Well don't know were you heard that......but was watching on tv and the reporter asked him about the TT course......he said that it really didn't suit him (after he just kicked the total field there ass, but heej he can do better apparently!)

He also made a comment it was a pretty flat race.........tjaah come in Holland and Belgium and you will understand. Only Limburg and Ardennes have some hills.....still only 400/500 metres max!

The course did suck yeah....and it was boring and like I said in the eneco tour thread it will be a very long evaluation........!

Another reason that it was boring is that it seemed that only Rabo and CSC were really interested in GC......(in the end only 10 riders had a shot at 1st place!)

Reaction-Sambo said:
For sure I'm super impressed with the man. He made some comment after he took GC honors that he didn't really the race though. He said it was boring. And of course there was that MAJOR screw-up on the the 238km queen stage. Still, he should have kept his mouth shut. As the winner, you'd think he would say good things about the race he just won.

Great victory for Julich.

Crappy race.