Julich-King of the Shortened Stage Races

crit PRO

Guest
1998 Tour de France 3rd
2005 Paris-Nice 1st

1998 TdF was the famous two week Tour. If it was three, than perhaps
Bobby wouldn't have been third.

2005 P-N was held in snowy conditions the first half, which resulted
in stages shortened to 62 mile road stages. Hardly impressive to win a
shortened event like this.

Bobby falters when they go the distance.

crit PRO

troll
"crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 1998 Tour de France 3rd
> 2005 Paris-Nice 1st
>
> 1998 TdF was the famous two week Tour. If it was three, than perhaps
> Bobby wouldn't have been third.
>
> 2005 P-N was held in snowy conditions the first half, which resulted
> in stages shortened to 62 mile road stages. Hardly impressive to win a
> shortened event like this.
>
> Bobby falters when they go the distance.
>
> crit PRO
>

> > Bobby falters when they go the distance.
> >
> > crit PRO

I thought he made a very good observation. It might show that he's one
of the few that are clean.

Yep and since he's riding for Riis, he's better than ever before at the
age of 33.

crit PRO wrote:
> 1998 Tour de France 3rd
> 2005 Paris-Nice 1st
>
> 1998 TdF was the famous two week Tour. If it was three, than perhaps
> Bobby wouldn't have been third.
>
> 2005 P-N was held in snowy conditions the first half, which resulted
> in stages shortened to 62 mile road stages. Hardly impressive to win

> shortened event like this.
>
> Bobby falters when they go the distance.
>
> crit PRO

It is so sad how the pitiful criticize the accomplished. I think we
should all shed a tear for the chump called crit PRO.

thanks,

Ed