Julich on performance enhancing drugs?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gary, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously tainted
    by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

    Tags:

  2. Gary wrote:
    > I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

    tainted
    > by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

    Just like your question about Ale-Jet? Putz.

  3. Gary

    Gary Guest

    I guess the art of sarcasm is lost on you, huh? My point is that to say
    all victories are suspect (as Brian has done) is harmful. Get it now?

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Gary wrote:
    >
    >>I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

    > tainted
    >
    >>by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

    > Just like your question about Ale-Jet? Putz.

  4. Charles

    Charles Guest

    "Gary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I guess the art of sarcasm is lost on you, huh? My point is that to say all
    >victories are suspect (as Brian has done) is harmful. Get it now?
    >
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> Gary wrote:
    >>
    >>>I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

    >> tainted
    >>
    >>>by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

    >> Just like your question about Ale-Jet? Putz.

    No. Your attempted troll of lafferty regarding Ale-Jet came back in your
    face with the ProCycling article like a turd thrown into a gale force wind.
    And now you're setting yourself up again with Julich, Mr. 60%'s latest
    phenomenon.

  5. Gary wrote:
    > I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

    tainted
    > by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

    Dude,

    Are you going to repeat this behavior for the rest of the season
    every time someone whose name you recognize wins a race?
    Because that doesn't make you a incisive exposer of Lafferty's
    misguided value system. It makes you Lafferty's fanboy, like
    those weirdos that attach themselves to Kurgan. If you think
    he's a jerk, stop asking for his attention.

    Alternatively, maybe you are trying to edge Lafferty out of
    the RBR douchebag of the year competition, in which case I
    apologize for interfering - please continue, as you were.

  6. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

  7. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Gary wrote:
    > > I am waiting for Brian to be suspect of Bobby's win as obviously

    > tainted
    > > by the spectre of drugs. Brian? Brian?

    > Dude,
    >
    > Are you going to repeat this behavior for the rest of the season
    > every time someone whose name you recognize wins a race?
    > Because that doesn't make you a incisive exposer of Lafferty's
    > misguided value system. It makes you Lafferty's fanboy, like
    > those weirdos that attach themselves to Kurgan. If you think
    > he's a jerk, stop asking for his attention.
    >
    > Alternatively, maybe you are trying to edge Lafferty out of
    > the RBR douchebag of the year competition, in which case I
    > apologize for interfering - please continue, as you were.

    I needed a laugh today, thanks Ben
    Bill C