"Junior" Fatties??

Me wrote:
> On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Bill C"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > Me wrote:
> >> http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4819tn.jpg

> > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
> > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
> > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
> > Bill C
> >

> It is from Junior Natz this year!

That's really sad.
http://www.northamptoncyclingclub.org/images/podium.jpg
That's my daugter on the top right, and son in second. The other
person on top is Alessio Barres who is going to be a real name someday.
Bill C

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Me wrote:
>> On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
>> [email protected], "Bill C"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
>> > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
>> > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
>> > Bill C
>> >

>> It is from Junior Natz this year!

> That's really sad.
> http://www.northamptoncyclingclub.org/images/podium.jpg
> That's my daugter on the top right, and son in second. The other
> person on top is Alessio Barres who is going to be a real name someday.

95% of those really great jr. riders go on to have real jobs.

HAHA - Now that you're kids have raced successfully in the jr.s you're stuck
for life as that masters fattie daddy. Welcome to the club.

On 24-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, SH <[email protected]> blindly
formulated
the following incoherence:

> And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

LOL. Get caught in his slip stream and you may never come out.

steve
--
"Local firemen improvised."
Benny Hill

Bill C wrote:
> Me wrote:
> > On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
> > [email protected], "Bill C"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
> > > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
> > > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
> > > Bill C
> > >

> > It is from Junior Natz this year!

> That's really sad.

It may be sad, but at least they're out there on bikes and not sitting
in front of a video game...it's so easy to make a judgment without
knowing what has come before and what the personal situation is. I'd
say, "Go for it."

N.