"Junior" Fatties??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Me, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Me wrote:
    > http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4819tn.jpg

    Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
    England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
    Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
    Bill C

  2. Me

    Me Guest

    On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Bill C"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Me wrote:
    >> http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4819tn.jpg

    > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
    > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
    > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
    > Bill C

    It is from Junior Natz this year!

  3. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Me wrote:
    > On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
    > [email protected], "Bill C"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > > Me wrote:
    > >> http://www.wheelsinfocus.com/img_4819tn.jpg

    > > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
    > > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
    > > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
    > > Bill C
    > >

    > It is from Junior Natz this year!

    That's really sad.
    http://www.northamptoncyclingclub.org/images/podium.jpg
    That's my daugter on the top right, and son in second. The other
    person on top is Alessio Barres who is going to be a real name someday.
    Bill C

  4. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Me wrote:
    >> On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
    >> [email protected], "Bill C"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
    >> > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
    >> > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
    >> > Bill C
    >> >

    >> It is from Junior Natz this year!

    > That's really sad.
    > http://www.northamptoncyclingclub.org/images/podium.jpg
    > That's my daugter on the top right, and son in second. The other
    > person on top is Alessio Barres who is going to be a real name someday.

    95% of those really great jr. riders go on to have real jobs.

    HAHA - Now that you're kids have raced successfully in the jr.s you're stuck
    for life as that masters fattie daddy. Welcome to the club.

  5. SH

    SH Guest

  6. SH

    SH Guest

  7. steve

    steve Guest

    On 24-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, SH <[email protected]> blindly
    formulated
    the following incoherence:

    > And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

    LOL. Get caught in his slip stream and you may never come out.

    steve
    --
    "Local firemen improvised."
    Benny Hill

  8. steve

    steve Guest

    On 24-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, SH <[email protected]> blindly
    formulated
    the following incoherence:

    > And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

    LOL. Get caught in his slip stream and you may never come out.

    steve
    --
    "Local firemen improvised."
    Benny Hill

  9. steve

    steve Guest

    On 24-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, SH <[email protected]> blindly
    formulated
    the following incoherence:

    > And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

    LOL. Get caught in his slip stream and you may never come out.

    steve
    --
    "Local firemen improvised."
    Benny Hill

  10. steve

    steve Guest

    On 24-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, SH <[email protected]> blindly
    formulated
    the following incoherence:

    > And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

    LOL. Get caught in his slip stream and you may never come out.

    steve
    --
    "Local firemen improvised."
    Benny Hill

  11. steve

    steve Guest

    On 24-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, SH <[email protected]> blindly
    formulated
    the following incoherence:

    > And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

    LOL. Get caught in his slip stream and you may never come out.

    steve
    --
    "Local firemen improvised."
    Benny Hill

  12. steve

    steve Guest

    On 24-Jul-2005, smacked up and reeling, SH <[email protected]> blindly
    formulated
    the following incoherence:

    > And this one gives new meaning to the term "Ride right up his ass...."

    LOL. Get caught in his slip stream and you may never come out.

    steve
    --
    "Local firemen improvised."
    Benny Hill

  13. nancy1

    nancy1 Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Me wrote:
    > > On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
    > > [email protected], "Bill C"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
    > > > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
    > > > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
    > > > Bill C
    > > >

    > > It is from Junior Natz this year!

    > That's really sad.

    It may be sad, but at least they're out there on bikes and not sitting
    in front of a video game...it's so easy to make a judgment without
    knowing what has come before and what the personal situation is. I'd
    say, "Go for it."

    N.

  14. nancy1

    nancy1 Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Me wrote:
    > > On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
    > > [email protected], "Bill C"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
    > > > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
    > > > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
    > > > Bill C
    > > >

    > > It is from Junior Natz this year!

    > That's really sad.

    It may be sad, but at least they're out there on bikes and not sitting
    in front of a video game...it's so easy to make a judgment without
    knowing what has come before and what the personal situation is. I'd
    say, "Go for it."

    N.

  15. nancy1

    nancy1 Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Me wrote:
    > > On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
    > > [email protected], "Bill C"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
    > > > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
    > > > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
    > > > Bill C
    > > >

    > > It is from Junior Natz this year!

    > That's really sad.

    It may be sad, but at least they're out there on bikes and not sitting
    in front of a video game...it's so easy to make a judgment without
    knowing what has come before and what the personal situation is. I'd
    say, "Go for it."

    N.

  16. nancy1

    nancy1 Guest

    Bill C wrote:
    > Me wrote:
    > > On 7/24/05 7:06 PM, in article
    > > [email protected], "Bill C"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > > Don't know where the hell that was from, but ship his ass here to New
    > > > England and he gets spit out the back so fast that he looks like the
    > > > Cuban government retreating from a human rights committee.
    > > > Bill C
    > > >

    > > It is from Junior Natz this year!

    > That's really sad.

    It may be sad, but at least they're out there on bikes and not sitting
    in front of a video game...it's so easy to make a judgment without
    knowing what has come before and what the personal situation is. I'd
    say, "Go for it."

    N.

  17. nancy1

    nancy1 Guest