junior training partner in socal

Giannicorrea

Apr 27, 2011
my name is gianni correa and i am 15 years old living in downey,CA. i ride and race road bikes.i need someone to train with thats on my level. i ride alot on the rio hondo river and the rio san gabriel river.i also ride in long beach and down pch alot. i do about 250 miles a week, averaging 18-21mph. i need someone who can keep up or thats even better than i am. you dont even have to be a junior.i pretty much just need someone to train with. if your intrested in training with me you can contact me: email:[email protected] Cell: 5626446855

i think you'll have a hard time finding someone who can avg 18-21 mph, thats some serious training. But good luck though..

i ride down those paths u say alot.. i can train with ya.. i live in south gate.. i avg about 17 to 19 mph.. but im tryin to push myself.. you can contact me through the Private message if u wanna ride together

I avg around your speeds and wouldn't mind riding with someone else as I do the same routes. I've been getting into more climbing, even though I'm slow goin up.