Just a giggle...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kate Dicey, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    I'm away for the weekend, so I thought when I had my shower
    this morning, I'd do the full pampering bit to make me feel
    ready and save time for packing tomorrow...

    After leg de-fuzzing etc. I thought my skin felt very dry
    (not QUITE dandruff in the socks, but getting there! I do
    have very dry skin!), so I dug out the lovely Clinique Cool
    Lustre body lotion Little Sis gave me for Christmas... It's
    slightly pearlized! So, not only am I squeeky clean and soft
    as silk, I gleam! ;)

    Oh, and I dug out my ancient rusty (no, not Trusty, RUSTY!)
    bathroom scales to weigh the cat, and I think I may have
    lost tis week! We'll find our fer sure tonight.

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    Tags:

  2. wonderful NSV, you have a cat that will hold still for weighing, Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm away for the weekend, so I thought when I had my
    > shower this morning, I'd do the full pampering bit to make
    > me feel ready and save time for packing tomorrow...
    >
    > After leg de-fuzzing etc. I thought my skin felt very dry
    > (not QUITE dandruff in the socks, but getting there! I do
    > have very dry skin!), so I dug out the lovely Clinique
    > Cool Lustre body lotion Little Sis gave me for
    > Christmas... It's slightly pearlized! So, not only am I
    > squeeky clean and soft as silk, I gleam! ;)
    >
    > Oh, and I dug out my ancient rusty (no, not Trusty,
    > RUSTY!) bathroom scales to weigh the cat, and I think I
    > may have lost tis week! We'll find our fer sure tonight.
    >
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
    > http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's
    > Pages and explore!

  3. wonderful NSV, you have a cat that will hold still for weighing, Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm away for the weekend, so I thought when I had my
    > shower this morning, I'd do the full pampering bit to make
    > me feel ready and save time for packing tomorrow...
    >
    > After leg de-fuzzing etc. I thought my skin felt very dry
    > (not QUITE dandruff in the socks, but getting there! I do
    > have very dry skin!), so I dug out the lovely Clinique
    > Cool Lustre body lotion Little Sis gave me for
    > Christmas... It's slightly pearlized! So, not only am I
    > squeeky clean and soft as silk, I gleam! ;)
    >
    > Oh, and I dug out my ancient rusty (no, not Trusty,
    > RUSTY!) bathroom scales to weigh the cat, and I think I
    > may have lost tis week! We'll find our fer sure tonight.
    >
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
    > http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's
    > Pages and explore!

  4. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Miss Violette wrote:

    > wonderful NSV, you have a cat that will hold still for
    > weighing, Lee Kate Dicey <[email protected]
    > online.co.uk> wrote in message

    No... I have top weigh me, grab the cat and weigh again, and
    then take the me weight from the cat&me weight! He's very
    cuddly, but wriggles!

    10 lbs of purr, that cat!

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. I have five, 1 at seven, 1 at 9.5, 1 at 12, 1 at 15 and 1 at 18.5, not one
    of them wants to be held for weighing but we do it the same as you do, Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    >
    > > wonderful NSV, you have a cat that will hold still for
    > > weighing, Lee Kate Dicey <[email protected]
    > > online.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    > No... I have top weigh me, grab the cat and weigh again,
    > and then take the me weight from the cat&me weight! He's
    > very cuddly, but wriggles!
    >
    > 10 lbs of purr, that cat!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
    > http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's
    > Pages and explore!

  6. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Miss Violette wrote:

    > I have five, 1 at seven, 1 at 9.5, 1 at 12, 1 at 15 and 1
    > at 18.5, not one of them wants to be held for weighing but
    > we do it the same as you do, Lee

    Cornflake mugs you for cuddles! If you aren't sitting just
    right, he prods you into moving... And he sat on DH's book
    once! DH had this BIIIG book on his lap, open, reading...
    Cornflake jumped up and settled down in the book!

    Sugar Puff prefers to be carried about or to snuggle up near
    you, but doesn't often sit ON people... She DOES sit on
    young James, however, and last night packed herself in his
    school backpack!

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. all of mine are terribly affectionate on their terms, three of mine were
    throw aways and I suspect abused somewhat so hands are an issue sometimes.
    They all love the bed and to be petted but like I said on their terms, we
    have one that curls up in my shoe boxes when I am packing shoes for a trip,