Just a little something to spark ya'll up!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ..::Tbf::.., Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:00:47 GMT, "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152

    Just when I think you've gone too far.....you suddenly redeem yourself ;-)

    Not that you care what I think of course.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  3. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:00:47 GMT, "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152
    >
    > Just when I think you've gone too far.....you suddenly redeem yourself ;-)
    >
    > Not that you care what I think of course.
    >
    > Peace, Bill
    >
    > The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    > give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    well I aim to please country boy!

  4. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    ..::TBF::.. wrote:
    >> On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:00:47 GMT, "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152
    >>
    >> Just when I think you've gone too far.....you suddenly redeem yourself ;-)
    >>
    >> Not that you care what I think of course.
    >>
    >> Peace, Bill
    >>
    >> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    >> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >> :-]
    >
    > well I aim to please country boy!

    She's obviously a newbie, no right minder bike chick wears stuff under her shorts.

    penny

  5. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  6. The Ogre

    The Ogre Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > >> Just when I think you've gone too far.....you suddenly redeem yourself ;-)
    > >>
    > >> Not that you care what I think of course.
    > >>

    > She's obviously a newbie, no right minder bike chick wears stuff under her shorts.
    >
    > penny

    So basically right minder bike chicks look like thus under her shorts:
    http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=79

    -- The Ogre (Just trying to clear up a point) http://ogrehut.com