Just a little something to spark ya'll up!

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:00:47 GMT, "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152

Just when I think you've gone too far.....you suddenly redeem yourself ;-)

Not that you care what I think of course.

Peace, Bill

:-]

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:00:47 GMT, "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152
>
> Just when I think you've gone too far.....you suddenly redeem yourself ;-)
>
> Not that you care what I think of course.
>
> Peace, Bill
>
> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

well I aim to please country boy!

..::TBF::.. wrote:
>> On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:00:47 GMT, "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=152
>>
>> Just when I think you've gone too far.....you suddenly redeem yourself ;-)
>>
>> Not that you care what I think of course.
>>
>> Peace, Bill
>>
>> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
>> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>> :-]
>
> well I aim to please country boy!

She's obviously a newbie, no right minder bike chick wears stuff under her shorts.

penny

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >> Just when I think you've gone too far.....you suddenly redeem yourself ;-)
> >>
> >> Not that you care what I think of course.
> >>

> She's obviously a newbie, no right minder bike chick wears stuff under her shorts.
>
> penny

So basically right minder bike chicks look like thus under her shorts:
http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=79

-- The Ogre (Just trying to clear up a point) http://ogrehut.com