Just bought a Giant revive

First time posting to rec.bicycles. Just got a lazy person's bike: a
Giant revive and LOVE it. Alot of stares/compliments/conversation what
more could you ask for?

[email protected] wrote:
> First time posting to rec.bicycles. Just got a lazy person's bike: a
> Giant revive and LOVE it.

Why is it a lazy person's bike? I've ridden our shop demo seveal times
and had blast!

Enjoy your new bike.

Barry

[email protected] wrote:
> First time posting to rec.bicycles. Just got a lazy person's bike: a
> Giant revive and LOVE it. Alot of stares/compliments/conversation
> what more could you ask for?

Congrats! I tried one in 2003. It was not for me. I felt like I was
pushing 70 years old while riding it and it wouldn't go fast. But for some
people they are just what the doctor ordered, IMO.

Bob Anderson wrote:

> On 9 Apr 2005 15:34:46 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>

>>First time posting to rec.bicycles. Just got a lazy person's bike: a
>>Giant revive and LOVE it. Alot of stares/compliments/conversation what
>>more could you ask for?

> The look cool, some have the Shimano Nexus shifter.
>

> ---
> "BitwiseBob" - Bob Anderson
> Eugene Oregon

I think there's a Revive owner's club out there somewhere on the web.
May be a source of information sharing and like-minded folks.

--
My bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com/