Just bought Felt's F55

50mph

Jul 8, 2005
Thank you for all the advice and suggestions. After researching and test riding bikes tirelessly Felt stood out from all the other bikes and for me the F55 was it for me. I can't wait to take delivery, I'm so excited!

50mph said:
Thank you for all the advice and suggestions. After researching and test riding bikes tirelessly Felt stood out from all the other bikes and for me the F55 was it for me. I can't wait to take delivery, I'm so excited!
I'm looking hard at a F35; first test ride this Saturday. I'll probably wait for the 06 models to come out although I don't see how more value could be packed into these already phenomally well spec'd machines.

Enjoy your new bike,

JS

I found a bike shop in Seattle that had it for 1699 plus shipping which was about half of what tax would have cost me. None of my lbs could beat the price, so I told my favorite one that i'm sorry but you're going to have to settle for just the service biz from me. The bike shop's website is www.bikesale.com, heard positive things about this site on other forums, so I was confident enough to go ahead and order from them.

50mph said:
I never heard of Felt until I joined this forum, they aren't well known in Britain.
Lots of Americans are wanting to get into road riding just now (the Lance effect?) can you give an idea about what Felt is in what price range and the differences between them?

It rides incredible. It fits me like a glove. It is a very fast bike and very smooth, i think the aluminum/carbon frame is the best of both worlds. I was looking at the Six13 but that costs twice as much as the Felt with the same components. I was really hot on the Bianchi 928 Veloce, it was tough to decide between the bianchi and the felt. I rode dozens of bikes, you name it and i probably rode it. The felt had dura ace and the bianchi had veloce, that was the biggest deciding factor for me because I loved the way both bikes ride.