Just Do It Nike Posters?

Bill

Guest
Any ideas where I could find posters or copies in any media of the old "Just
Do It" Nike advertisements? The one I'm particularly thinking of is a
picture of a man in a bar smoking a cigar and drinking wine and beyond him
you see the picture window and it's raining torrentially outside with a
runner running by and the caption...Just Do It!...TIA, Bill

Bill <[email protected]> wrote:
> Any ideas where I could find posters or copies in any media of the old "Just
> Do It" Nike advertisements? The one I'm particularly thinking of is a
> picture of a man in a bar smoking a cigar and drinking wine and beyond him
> you see the picture window and it's raining torrentially outside with a
> runner running by and the caption...Just Do It!...TIA, Bill

This is not exactly what you're looking for, but perhaps you
might find it interesting. Go to www.bigdogs.com and search
for "just do it." They have a bunch of T-shirts with that logo.
Also, try ebay.com.

jobs

Years ago, an outdoor sign company here was asked to remove one of those
Nike "Just Do It" billboards, when it was placed next to a the local
suicide prevention hotline's billboard.
On the left it said "Thinking about suicide?" and right next to it
were those famous words..........."Just Do It."