Just Do It Nike Posters?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Bill, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Any ideas where I could find posters or copies in any media of the old "Just
    Do It" Nike advertisements? The one I'm particularly thinking of is a
    picture of a man in a bar smoking a cigar and drinking wine and beyond him
    you see the picture window and it's raining torrentially outside with a
    runner running by and the caption...Just Do It!...TIA, Bill

    Tags:

  2. Bill <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Any ideas where I could find posters or copies in any media of the old "Just
    > Do It" Nike advertisements? The one I'm particularly thinking of is a
    > picture of a man in a bar smoking a cigar and drinking wine and beyond him
    > you see the picture window and it's raining torrentially outside with a
    > runner running by and the caption...Just Do It!...TIA, Bill

    This is not exactly what you're looking for, but perhaps you
    might find it interesting. Go to www.bigdogs.com and search
    for "just do it." They have a bunch of T-shirts with that logo.
    Also, try ebay.com.

    jobs

  3. Years ago, an outdoor sign company here was asked to remove one of those
    Nike "Just Do It" billboards, when it was placed next to a the local
    suicide prevention hotline's billboard.
    On the left it said "Thinking about suicide?" and right next to it
    were those famous words..........."Just Do It."