just do it

sleepingbeauty1

Jun 1, 2006
i think im learning to just do it.for crying out loud,i've been ill long enough.my mom said i never been in traffic before with a bike.i say there's a first time for everything.and im going to do it.i just told my mom to make sure i buy the bike,because im going to need it for work.my dady thinks he could put a stop to that.because im ill.im going for rehilbilitation soon i think.my doctor said they should be gone within a few weeks.i think it's been a week.my doctor said i cant have my car and license because of my epliepsy.can't things change.i need a game plan.and goals.then i should be able to ride my bike to work.i know i will just ride around town at first.and then when it comes time for a job,i will be able to ride it to work.they can't say nothing then.watch they procrastinate about the bike.im just going with my mom when i go back to the doctor.they should forget about it by then.

sleepingbeauty1 said:
i think im learning to just do it.for crying out loud,i've been ill long enough.my mom said i never been in traffic before with a bike.i say there's a first time for everything.and im going to do it.i just told my mom to make sure i buy the bike,because im going to need it for work.my dady thinks he could put a stop to that.because im ill.im going for rehilbilitation soon i think.my doctor said they should be gone within a few weeks.i think it's been a week.my doctor said i cant have my car and license because of my epliepsy.can't things change.i need a game plan.and goals.then i should be able to ride my bike to work.i know i will just ride around town at first.and then when it comes time for a job,i will be able to ride it to work.they can't say nothing then.watch they procrastinate about the bike.im just going with my mom when i go back to the doctor.they should forget about it by then.

My son's girlfriend has epilepsy.She doesn't drive or ride a bike as she is learning to control it first. She has just lost quite a lot of weight and she says her seizures are coming under more control. (she used to have heaps)

Although it is quite a devastating condition, please listen to your doctor's advice and remember that the reason why people fuss over you is because they love you and want you to be around with them a bit longer!