Just finished building my new wheels

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    If anyone wants to look at my wheel set that I just built for my Bike E FX go to address below and
    look for the new album, Wheels for the FX.these are a disk brake setup. Parts used are Airline1
    Veulta 20" rim, Alex X 101 16" rim,Marwi straight gauge spokes. JUJU rear disk hub,ShimanoDeore XT
    front disk hub.The brakes are Shimano deore mechanical disk, Both wheels are 36 spoke 2 cross laced.
    Dimms R so purty I beez tempted to hung em on DA wall.YEE HAA
    http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill

    Tags:

  2. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    [email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > If anyone wants to look at my wheel set that I just built for my Bike E FX go to address below and
    > look for the new album, Wheels for the FX.these are a disk brake setup. Parts used are Airline1
    > Veulta 20" rim, Alex X 101 16" rim,Marwi straight gauge spokes. JUJU rear disk hub,ShimanoDeore XT
    > front disk hub.The brakes are Shimano deore mechanical disk, Both wheels are 36 spoke 2 cross
    > laced. Dimms R so purty I beez tempted to hung em on DA wall.YEE HAA
    > http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill

    Just added a couple of new pics tomy album Wheels for the FX. Waiting on the 140mm rotor to arrive
    so I can complete the bike. I have rode the bike for two days with just the rear brake and I have to
    say I really like the deore mechanical brakes