just finished level 3!!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by trials_uni, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    sorry for the unseless thread but im happy because today i got level 3
    finished with the stomach on seat ride. i also amd getting alot better
    at my sif riding. my legs are hurtin somethin fierce though. my trials
    is in the shop so i ahd to use my old uni with the bedford seat and man
    did it kill my leggs. that seat ins comfy but it kills the legs reall
    bad!

    -Phil

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*

  2. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

  3. epistolize

    epistolize Guest

    surely you're not suggesting everyone should limit themselves to one
    discipline?

    --
    epistolize

    my sig is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary always
    organises my thoughts into lines of legible text in files so I can
    scream and beat up on my computer when it crashes and I haven't backed
    up.

    Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup? 'Bite Me'
    epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

  4. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

  5. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    Congratz! =p it feels good when you make a enw level, even though a lot
    of ppl here dont like them, i do, i dont strictly follow them, i use
    them for more of guideline practices, and its a fun way to see yourself
    progress, one leve at a time =p

    Keep it up! and now make a video! lol

    --
    Jerrick

    Currently learning to Wheel Walk, coast, ride backwards one-footed,
    180-unispin, and seat drag\pushes =p

    Wish me luck!

  6. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    well i think im done with the levels for now...they hold no use for me
    after level 3 anyways...i dont need to kno how to 360 sharply or idle
    25 times with each foot down. and riding back wards is just a matter of
    changing your center of gravity. im gonna work alot on my trials for
    now...

    --

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*

  7. unijesse

    unijesse Guest