Just for Danny

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, May 4, 2003.

  1. I saw these and immediately thought of Danny!

    http://www.bournesports.com/~sa_webapp/run.asp?page=2490

    "NipGuards Sample pack 2pr" "£2.00 Product Code: bs993035 Size: Two pairs sample pack" "DESCRIPTION:
    NipGuards are manufactured from Polyfoam and have a self adhesive medical backing.They have a hollow
    cavity which covers the nipple. Made in USA.

    RECOMMENDED USE: Protection against painful nipple abrasion."

    :)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > I saw these and immediately thought of Danny!
    > http://www.bournesports.com/~sa_webapp/run.asp?page=2490

    Err, right, thanks Helen.

    Unfortunately there are no pictures of the product, but this is what I imagine they might look like:
    http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/nippleguard.jpg

    Thomas Paine

  3. >Unfortunately there are no pictures of the product, but this is what I imagine they might look
    >like: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/nippleguard.jpg

    similar, but these ones are flesh coloured, with a sticky backing, so no-one need know you are
    wearing them ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. J-P.S

    J-P.S Guest

    On 05 May 2003 18:16:06 GMT, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter scrawled: ) similar, but these ones are
    flesh coloured, with a sticky backing, so ) no-one need know you are wearing them ;-)

    What happens when you have to remove them? What if you have hairy nips?

    J-P
    --
    Perhaps electricians use these labels as curses to ward away amateur competition. But all the same,
    I shall resist the temptation to do any wiring until I am completely sober.

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest