Just Giving

Cube1959

May 23, 2013
Hi

Im 54 and started cycling again 2 years ago , now have a cube agree gtc and an Sworks di2 tarmac .
I am doing lejog in september 2015 , so in prep for that im taking part in this years Wiggle Etape Cymru !
This is an 'epic' lung-busting, leg-aching, end of season closed road sportive, which provides the most challenging closed-road test in the UK. As it is short notice i set my goal at £100 , already hit £130 after two days ..

i know most people don't know me , i'm not asking for money for me , but for Cancer rechearch .
I think everyone who reads this will know someone affected by this illness ..
My brother died at the age of 24 , a good friend has a brain tumour , and now after 5 years my sister in law has been told she needs a second op as the cancer is back again , Although its back , it's hopeful she can get through it ..

Cancer research needs all the money it can ..If you can spare just £2 that would be amazing ..

Many thaks for taking the time to read this .. Please let me know if anyone else is taking part and what bike you will be on , As i say mine is a Red Sworks , so please wave or say hi as you fly by .. or feel free to give me a push up the hills lol ...

https://www.justgiving.com/Roger-Armstrong/