Just Got A Road Bike- Should I "clip In" Now Or Wait

I'm more than ready to move South, JH!

Where's the best place to pre-order all the Confederate Flag stickers and decals I'll need? Figure enough for 2 cars, 2 pickups, 1 SUV, the Jeep, 3 Harleys and a riding jersey or three.

BTW, on our last Utica Shale oil & gas well (one horizontal leg terminates right under my living room! Yee-Frac'ing Haw!) I stopped and talked to the gate guard...right after the derrick was pulled out and drilling operations ceased.

The guard's name was Bill Sevier. He was a from near my F-I-L's farm, but his great-grandfather was the founder of Sevierville. I told him I just might be spending some of my retirement down there.

The most important issue that you need the understand is that ,once you are here, you are related to Dolly in some way. Btw we got one of them twister watch things.

I skipped DollyWorld or Dollywood or whatever they called her large-breasted version of an amusement park.

The helo ride was fantastic...except for when the pilot started telling me about the one that lawn dart'd into the mountainside killing the pilot and the mechanic onboard. They found the rotor a half-mile from the airframe.

Some of those cabins were spectacular. I'm thinking a November to April rental in multiple locations.

BTW, I'll be in Gainesville mid-month. I'll check out the rural scene while I'm there.

Gainesville Tn? Ok that is one exciting local ..... I guess? Hmmmm.

I'm new to this as well, and I'm not even going to. Insider clipping in until I have more practice and more confidence.

kana_marie said:
I'm new to this as well, and I'm not even going to. Insider clipping in until I have more practice and more confidence.
What's with the duct tape?

What's the score here? What's next? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge1-9HC8yvM

Quote by JH:
"Gainesville Tn? Ok that is one exciting local ..... I guess? Hmmmm."

Georgia.

Ok, I guess you got HotLanta nearby so much better in some respects.

I was wondering if the pics of the 2 girls was before and after pics, then I got to wondering, which is the before and which is the after!

Anywho, I think you just jump right into using the clips because you're already using them in spin class so it's really nothing more than that. You might fall down once or twice from failure to unclip before you reached stall speed, so you have to think ahead, if you think ahead you may never fall down from using clips.

Froze said:
I was wondering if the pics of the 2 girls was before and after pics, then I got to wondering, which is the before and which is the after!

Different girls... I fished some pics out of google. One is apparently a mugshot. I was trying to provide with a visual impression of how sweet and nice my ex's were at the beginning and into how much into fiendish *******-ettes they become later on. :D and just in case somebody goes "sexist" about this, this happens with some guy friends too...

I had a 21yo girl lately, which I helped to:

1. Changed her tube. (f@ckin glued it with patches the ungrateful wh@re)
2. Changed her tires
3. Copying some music for her.
4. Sending her songs and movies.
5. Providing her with my computer to work.
6. Even told my mom to knit 2 f@ckin' head scarfs for her!!!

Swearing at me, my parents (including my mom) and calling me all these different names! :D

Probably because I was "commenting" on her facebook posts when "the others" were watching (some b@stards I had a fight with from a sh^tty local cycling ride). You wouldn't want to be "unpopular" because you are still talking with a guy with whom 3 fat useless assholes and one asshole-ette had a fight now would you? But you would want to secretly hang out with the guy and score some more free repairs. :D

One f@ckin beer she didn't buy me, not one lousy f@ckin beer. :D

Yeah, do use clipless pedals, they are not as dangerous as they look.

But if you do, make sure that you use them regularly. You might "get un-used" to them and forget to unclip if you use flat pedals most of the time.

Another option, which is more economical too is to use some pedal straps. You can use them in most pedals and you dont even need to buy cleats or shoes or nothing.

That ungrateful wh@re... :D