Just got my new bike

bruin11

May 14, 2004
Just got my new bike. It is a Douglas Precision Ti which is Colorado Cyclists house brand. Full Dura Ace with Velomax Circuit wheels. Can't wait to put some miles on it.

Bruin

Originally posted by bruin11
Just got my new bike. It is a Douglas Precision Ti which is Colorado Cyclists house brand. Full Dura Ace with Velomax Circuit wheels. Can't wait to put some miles on it.

Bruin

Bruin,
Nice ride, let me know how you like those VeloMax circuit. I'm running them on my Felt F35..... I'm not going to say anything to suade your interpretation, just let me know what you think!

Well, I am brand new to the cycling world (no bike yet) so I can only speak from an asthetics (sp) point of view, but that is a great looking bike!

Originally posted by bruin11

Bruin

What on earth do you mean can't wait to put miles on it? That looks like nice weather in the photo...go play outside! *grin*

Oh I so want a road bike, but student me can't afford one. With that bike, I'd be getting someone to drop me off at the bike shop and I'd catch up with them a few hours later. Jealous, jealous, jealous.

Congrats on the new bike!

PS I have the same car. Looks to be the same year ("old" body style '02-'03). Mines an '03 and still stock.