just hanging out nursing a flu with beer and wheel building...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mr Chris, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Mr Chris

    Mr Chris Guest

    mmmm augustijn beer, them monks know how to brew. so i sitting here trying to figure out a three
    cross spoke pattern, hmmm space 3 then 10, damn got to use some nipple lube. hey a good band i've
    been m-pegging is the "gourds" funky country covers done really really well. oh just a point of
    interest ill be captaining a team in the http://www.chicoracing.com/24hourinfo.htm , we are just a
    fun team, good eats, good brew, sweet grass welcome, a little bit of cycling involved, all welcome.
    now where was i, aha http://www.chicoracing.com/gallery.htm working on some trails... damn hikers!
    been doing a couple of urbans, collecting pics of some really good graffti. yah yah i know, but you
    gotta admit some of it is pretty good. planing a ride this weekend in a giant forgotten industrial
    building that used to make bricks. we sneak in on the side through some forgotten chute. the place
    is huge, you can actually ride your bikes around. but you need lights. its fairly dark and the ovens
    are several hundred feet long. the ovens are really cool to ride though, its like being in some dark
    cave. ive even climbed up on the roof and rode my bike around, a little rotten so you have to be
    careful. the singlespeed has been working out pretty well, this was a race i did two weeks ago
    (winter wow) http://www.wowmtb.com/ was interesting, broke the top 50 against multis and fs. was a
    tough ride 45km, though the trail passed some of the stunts built in duffrin forest. i get great joy
    cleaning a stunt on my rigid ss while passing a yuppie on a fs during a 45km winter race. CONTEST
    !!!!!!!!!! i well send you a wild and furry prize if you can find my pic on the wow gallery page.
    here's a hint: the last of my 2 numbers are 84, i had 3 numbers by the way. oh! and im wearing a
    gray bmx helmet, canadian armed forces pull-over http://www.army.dnd.ca/QUEENS_OWN_YORK_RANGERS/
    riding a red bike with green brakes. Oi! good to see a couple of the regulars around, CARLA!!! brian
    say hi! he bought a new fork and is working part time in trail blazers
    http://www.trailblazercycles.com/home.htm they are a good bunch of lads in there. hey, i got a
    question.... whatever happened to "woody" you know, natural born killers. he was riding the hemp
    ticket, i guess he kinda liked canada hehehehe... chronic ride at the stages eh!? you know whats
    cool? when bike prints a pic of where you go riding and its not even the best spot... its this place
    up around collingwood near georgian bay on lake huron, lots of thousand year old cedars, pass me a
    roti mon... hmmmm jamican food. i like jerk, and thats not something you do to yourself baby, its
    spicy chicken mon... doobee :)

    mr chris http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/ Get a cuppa cawfee N' give my foot a push...

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    news:[email protected]...
    ,
    > we are just a fun team, good eats, good brew, sweet grass welcome, a
    little
    > bit of cycling involved, all welcome. now where was i, aha http://www.chicoracing.com/gallery.htm
    > working on some trails... damn hikers! been doing a couple of urbans, collecting pics of some
    > really good graffti. yah yah i know, but you gotta admit some of it is pretty good. planing a ride
    > this weekend in a giant forgotten industrial building that used to make bricks. we sneak in on the
    > side through some forgotten
    chute.
    > the place is huge, you can actually ride your bikes around. but you need lights. its fairly dark
    > and the ovens are several hundred feet long. the ovens are really cool to ride though, its like
    > being in some dark cave.
    ive
    > even climbed up on the roof and rode my bike around, a little rotten so
    you
    > have to be careful. the singlespeed has been working out pretty well,
    this
    > was a race i did two weeks ago (winter wow) http://www.wowmtb.com/ was interesting, broke the top
    > 50 against multis and fs. was a tough ride
    45km,
    > though the trail passed some of the stunts built in duffrin forest. i get great joy cleaning a
    > stunt on my rigid ss while passing a yuppie on a fs during a 45km winter race. CONTEST !!!!!!!!!!
    > i well send you a wild and furry prize if you can find my pic on the wow gallery page. here's a
    hint:
    > the last of my 2 numbers are 84, i had 3 numbers by the way. oh! and im wearing a gray bmx
    > helmet, canadian armed forces pull-over http://www.army.dnd.ca/QUEENS_OWN_YORK_RANGERS/ riding a
    > red bike with
    green
    > brakes. Oi! good to see a couple of the regulars around, CARLA!!! brian say hi! he bought a new
    > fork and is working part time in trail blazers http://www.trailblazercycles.com/home.htm they are
    > a good bunch of lads
    in
    > there.

    Freak, you're drinking too much Chris :)

    You are on the 2nd page of the WOW gallery (1st row, 3rd column) riding ahead of Erin. I win the
    wild and furry prize, but make sure you throw it in the washing machine and have it sanitized before
    you send it to me.

    Say hi to Brian for me and the boys at Trail Blazers. Going to the bike show in March or what?

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  3. Mr Chris

    Mr Chris Guest

    you win you win carla!! the prize is a t-dot trials video (slightly used). yup ill be going this
    year for sure, maybe this time we can hook up lol

    mr chris

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "mr chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > you win you win carla!! the prize is a t-dot trials video (slightly
    used).
    > yup ill be going this year for sure, maybe this time we can hook up lol

    Okay, I'll email you my Canadian snail mail address (to save you the shipping). We shall discuss the
    show when the time comes.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!