Just in case you were in KT6 ..

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Elyob, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    .. I tried to overtake, but you put the pedal to the (?) ...

    I had lights, so I sat behind you for a few minutes to keep you safe too.

    Just in case you thought I was checking out a cycling bird's butt.

    (I must admit to liking girls behinds that do sport though .. (ahem .. I'll get my coat))

    Nick

    Tags:

  2. Sprite

    Sprite Guest

    "elyob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > .. I tried to overtake, but you put the pedal to the (?) ...
    >
    > I had lights, so I sat behind you for a few minutes to keep you safe too.
    >
    > Just in case you thought I was checking out a cycling bird's butt.
    >
    > (I must admit to liking girls behinds that do sport though .. (ahem ..
    I'll
    > get my coat))
    >
    > Nick

    Wow, most days that could've been me! Except I didn't go anywhere near today :)

    I only go to Surbiton sometimes, most of the time I only hit Tolworth as part of a round trip
    thingy, hehe... you got me wondering about the postcodes I was in though!

    --
    Sue