Just pretend this is funny.

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
I had an idea for a fake news report that the ASO had decided that, on
the balance of evidence, all the previous "winners" of tour jerseys were
dopers, and that they were stripping every winner of their jersey.

There was going to be a bit at the end about how from now on the tour
racers would ride on only bread and water, thus refuting that doper
Antequil (or Anquetil...too lazy to look up my persistent mistake right
now).

For good or for ill, I don't have time to write it.

But hey, today's stage was a hoot.

On Jul 14, 9:05 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> I had an idea for a fake news report that the ASO had decided that, on
> the balance of evidence, all the previous "winners" of tour jerseys were
> dopers, and that they were stripping every winner of their jersey.
>
> There was going to be a bit at the end about how from now on the tour
> racers would ride on only bread and water, thus refuting that doper
> Antequil (or Anquetil...too lazy to look up my persistent mistake right
> now).
>
> For good or for ill, I don't have time to write it.
>
> But hey, today's stage was a hoot.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
> to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos

That was a virtual world class comedic anecdote with an incredible
dose of satirical panache.
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> That was a virtual world class comedic anecdote with an incredible
> dose of satirical panache.

Panache ? Its time for LIVEDRUNK to be photoshopped.

On Jul 14, 8:05 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> I had an idea for a fake news report that the ASO had decided that, on
> the balance of evidence, all the previous "winners" of tour jerseys were
> dopers, and that they were stripping every winner of their jersey.
>
> There was going to be a bit at the end about how from now on the tour
> racers would ride on only bread and water, thus refuting that doper
> Antequil (or Anquetil...too lazy to look up my persistent mistake right
> now).
>
> For good or for ill, I don't have time to write it.
>
> But hey, today's stage was a hoot.

Ask Lafferty. --D-y