Just Riding Along...

> > http://pardo.net/pardo/bike/pic/fail/FAIL-001.html

Please heed the next to final paragraph re: "We used to figure that smart riders replaced their
equipment, especially bars, on a prudent basis."

A buddy of mine was "just riding along" when his bars broke due to fatigue. He's damn lucky to have
a face now.

> "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > JD <[email protected]> spoke thusly...

> > > Damn, that really sucks i can imagine.
> > >
> > > But seriously, "Just Riding Along", what really happened?
> >
> > You heard the man. He was just riding along ...
>
> C'mon, that's too hard for an underdeveloped and overanalytical mind to grasp. I prefer to just
> tell him to ********.
>
> JD

I know JD, but I am soooooo much sweeter than you :)

On 28 Jun 2003 19:45:26 GMT, Gman <[email protected]> wrote:

>On 27 Jun 2003 10:41:59 -0700, JD <[email protected]> wrote:
>> When all of a sudden: http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/061003013.jpg
>>
>> JD
>
>DaaaYUM! Can you say "torque"?
>
>Dude, you are making me nervous with the 13-yr-old Suntour 175s on my SS. Perhaps it's time to
>upgrade...uh...but my upgrade candidate was a Race Face! DOH! :)
>
>Gman

Don't be nervous, from his description "just riding along I would tend to believe 1 of 2 scenarios.

1. Defective cranks

2. Terrorist, you never know where what those little bugger will do next.

:-]