Just saw something funny as she-ot

> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup "@thankyou.com>
> > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>... <snip>
> > > I never said the guy didn't have any chops. He kicked ass back in the day. it's just I don't
> > > think Christ had tattoos all up and down his arms is all.
> > >

> > From what I've heard JC was supposed to be quite the rebel. Maybe he
would
> > have had tattoos if the technology was available to him...
> >
> > Matt
> >

> It was. The art of tattooing goes back much more than JC's time.
>
> Mike - but all the 'pictures' of him don't show any tatoos ;^)

Yeah, I know it existed, but was it available in that part of the world? I know it's been in
polynesia for ages but not sure where else. Maybe tatooing was a conformist activity at the time. I
dunno, I'm just stirring the pot a little...

Matt (Ever hear that King Missile song Jesus Was Way Cool? - classic!)